“fond memories” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mirabelle - CLOSED

Mirabelle
8768 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90069-2294 (Central L.A)
(310) 659-6022
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Californian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Holloway Ave.
Los Angeles, California
“fond memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Recently visited Mirabelles after almost a ten year hiatus, no reason for time gap. We were greeted on the back patio by a delightful young lady bartender named Raquel. She took care of us and the busy room with ease and made all in attendance very comfortable. This was a delightfull experience and we made reservations for this week, Raquel is an asset to the business and the beautifully prepared food with the perfect ambience is a return must.

• Visited March 2013

Peregian Beach
“We always go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is our favourite place in the US. We always go back when we are in town, service is great, as is the food and love the environment. We always start in the bar then sit down to eat and back into the bar. Love this place!!!!

• Visited November 2012
Half Moon Bay, California
“Delicious food in lovely environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We came into the restaurant from the parking lot in the back, which is less than imposing, so were hugely surprised to see the amazing interior - beautifully designed with an eclectic mix of classic, ethnic and contemporary decor. The menu was the same - electic with some traditional dishes, some ethnic and some contemporary takes. I loved my lamb loin - cooked exactly as I'd asked, very flavorful; my husband loved his salmon, and our son loved his ribs even though they were pushed off the bone, so not what he was expecting. Service was outstanding - friendly and efficient, but not hovering. We will definitely be back when we go to LA.

Southern California
“Came for a Yelp Elite event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Wonderful location! Decor is UBER cool :) This new Chef is going to make his 'mark' here I can tell this already!! Apparently he was on "Chef Wanted" on Food Network and he was the Winner. Kudos for him and for them who chose this Culinary Artist.

I especially enjoyed the Braised Short Ribs as well as the Beet Puree on Crostini topped with Goat Cheese and Watercress. Plenty of parking in the rear (that was full but I mention for future visits) and also on the street behind as well (if your lucky) and of course the meters take credit cards (must be the standard now) The restaurant has an enchanting quirky vibe going on from the moment you step and the semi-spiral staircase leading up to the lounge and balcony area was FANTASTIC! Joshua and Cindy were incredibly bubbly and you could tell excited to have Yelp there. It is always nice to feel that the staff LOVE working at a place... that was evident last night.

My "Beez-neez" cocktail was refreshing and had some 'kick' to it YUM! The Bridlewood Chardonnay was a compliment to literally every item on the 'tasting menu' that was being presented that evening.

They have happy hour twice daily, open for Lunch now AND I hear they have an OUTSTANDING Brunch so I will have to update my Restaurant Board http://pinterest.com/psboston7/restaurants/ with all of their offerings.

Respectfully Reviewed

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Idyllwild, California
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

From the very interesting and fun decor to the great food and service, my dining experience at Mirabelle was wonderful. The new wine list is impressive (and pretty extensive) and the entree selections offer something for everyone. This restaurant is a must visit, and one I will return to again and again.