“Fantastic food, celeb hot spot!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, celeb hot spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great atmosphere, lovely food. The best sea bass I've had. Pricey, but the fillet was huge! Service was very good too. Almost guaranteed to see at least one celeb there and the photographers are usually outside waiting for them!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I mistakenly booked our reservation for the wrong Thursday. Upon arriving the hosts could not find my reservation and then we figured out it was made for the following Thursday. However, the women were VERY accommodating and friendly. Sometimes at restaurants like this that are popular with celebrities, etc. you can find very snobby hostess! (like at STK!). These were the opposite and I really appreciated it.

They were able to seat my fiance and I immediately.

The food was great. The table Caesar salad was the BEST Caesar I've ever had! Our steaks were cooked to our liking. The mac and cheese was great too!

There were quite a few celebrities dining while we were there and the paparazzi were camped right outside waiting.

Can't wait to go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best steak you will get in LA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were 7 people eating and we all loved it. The steaks were amazing and some of us believe its the best theyve had. Although very pricey it was worth it!

• Visited August 2013
Cork city
“If Carlsberg did steaks.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here towards the tail end of our honeymoon. The concierge at our hotel booked the restaurant last minute for us.

This is a very trendy, modern style restaurant, clearly a lot of wealthy people like to eat here as there were Ferrari's, Roll Royce's, etc parked outside. It is an expensive place but I never mind paying more money for good quality food and that's exactly what we got. However the only gripe I'd have with Boa is the wine list, it's hugely expensive. Being honest a lot of the wines are seriously overpriced. Wines I'm used to buying when out for meals were significantly more expensive then I'd be used to paying. I guess, judging by the clientle most people won't care.

As it's a steakhouse we both ordered steak, I had the bone in Kansas filet mignon and my wife had the petit fillet mignon. We both agreed it was probably the best steak we've ever had. They were both so lean and tender, you nearly didn't even need a knife to cut them. You could just pull the steak apart with a fork! We ordered two sides, onion rings and French fries - both of each were massive and gorgeous.

The decor was really cool, contemporary and modern, a style I really like. Atmosphere was great too, very busy and a nice buzz around the place. Next time I'm in LA it'll definitely be a restaurant I'll visit.

Bear, Delaware
“over priced and not that Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

me and my husband tried getting reservations 2 different nights and they were completly booked they did how ever get us a seat at the "Lounge" it was very hard to eat our food on a couch we had to slouch over and our back were sore by the time we were done it was very dark in there you could barley see what you were eating i got the N.y strap and lobster twice bake potato and the steak was like rubber and all grissle and i wasent much on the potato either it was very expensive i dont think id go back. We had a lovley waiter who was very nice but other then that i didnt enjoy boa

Visited August 2013