“Last minute dinner as the kitchen was closing.. AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Center St
Redmond, Washington
“Last minute dinner as the kitchen was closing.. AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

well, we walked in at 9 pm, just as the kitchen had closed.. the owner told us he had a limited menu, and asked if we still wanted to stay.. we did and ARE SO glad we did!. I had the lamb shank and my husband had the Gyro plate along with a greek wine. BOTH meals were amazing.. and if this the quality you get at the end of the night! we are definately heading back for a prime time meal. the staff was attentive, friendly and had a great sense of humor!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Opa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I wasn't feeling well when I went to Limani Taverna, so the food didn't set well with me. The atmosphere and service, however, were wonderful. It's worth going just for the dancing waiters. Outstanding! Our appetizers were of mixed tastiness - the hummus and pita were great, the caiamari was great, the dolmas were a little bland for my taste. I had a gyro platter because I wasn't feeling well. It was ok, nothing special. One of my dinner companions had the lamb shanks, which he raved about, and which I would have gotten had I felt better, because it looked terrific. The place was packed with smiling people, which was a good sign. The music was authentic, without being intrusive. I would definitely go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Illinois City, Illinois
“It's Greek To Me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The title was cliche I know, but I've never been to a real Greek restaurant before. I was impressed by the service we received with our order. We decided on take out as we had a sleeping child with us. During our brief wait for the food, the waiter seated us comfortably (with stroller) at a table at the front and brought us water. The food was GREAT. The cucumber sauce and salad were very flavorful and the baklava was sweet, gooey and delicious. I would have liked to try the pudding, but they were out of it, so the waiter added some baklava (at no extra cost) to make up for the disappointment. Lovely new and clean environment and can seat a lot of guests. All in all a good experience.

• Visited July 2012