“Nice Brunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory - CLOSED

The Cheesecake Factory
11647 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049 (Westside)
(310) 826-7111
Neighborhood: Westside
West Hills
“Nice Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We went to there brunch on sunday which I believe is from about 10am to 2pm. Its a bit crowded and a little wait time but there food is pretty good. They dont have a wide variety for there brunch but the food they have does hit the spot. I have one complaint though. They offer buttermilk pancakes that are ridicoulously sweet. Its like they put a cup of sugar in the mixture to make 3 pancakes. The manager that day on duty was real rude too and didnt even allow us to exchange it to something else and even made us pay for it. Other than that we did have a nice brunch and if you do like pancakes and you like them sweet definitely try theres. Definitely no syrup needed.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“Pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I was here with girlfriends october 29 sat,for a friends birthday. It was around 6pm. We were seated quickly. Our server was attentive and gave great recommendations on the menu,which I found impressive. Our food and drinks came out timely and my Jw and Cashew Chicken were perfect. I have to say the location was a little hidden,but the valet parking was perfect. So overall I was impressed and would go back to this location again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
N. Calif
“Poor service. Average food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Service was the worst of all the Cheesecake Factories that I have dined at. Further, the head waiter had horrible acne and herpes or something on his lip which almost made me lose my appetite as he rattled off all the specials. The waitress was Filipino and had poor English and very bad teeth. We weren't offered coffee refills. Dishes were not cleared in a timely manner. Our order wasn't taken in a timely manner and she had to come back to ask me again what I had ordered. I brought these deficiencies to the attention of the manager. We got better service for the remainder of our meal but no discounts on anything and no offer of a free dessert or other comp.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great for salads, take-out and casual lunch or dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2008

This place consistently gets our local business, due to its large, fresh, delicious and well-priced salads and other menu options. Sure, it's a chain, but we frequently find ourselves choosing this Brentwood location of Cheesecake Factory when we need a place to dine with groups of various ages and tastes, or when we want to pick up takeout. It can be very crowded at times, but always is pleasant, the food is consistently good and the service is always fine. Everyone can always find something they want on the menu, and we've never been anything other than completely satisfied with our orders. The prices are totally fair. The outdoor patio is quite nice on a balmy evening. A great choice for this sometimes pricey and pretentious neighborhood!

Bay Area
“Happy Hour Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2008

Special Value:
If you come in at Happy Hour (4-6? Monday-Friday) you can have the appetizers at a very, very modest price. These are basically the same dishes on the main menu. The appetizers are quite varied and delicious. This way you have room for dessert.
The house wine by glass is very good.
Our favorite dessert is the mud pie (we share).