“Clean accommodations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Canoga Park

You added Motel 6 Canoga Park to your Saves list
Motel 6 Canoga Park
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7132 De Soto Avenue, US 101/North Ventura Freeway, Los Angeles, CA 91303 (South San Fernando Valley)   |
Ranked #251 of 339 Hotels in Los Angeles
San Jose, California
“Clean accommodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2007

If you want basic accommodations, this is the place to stay. My room was clean and the staff was fairly friendly. The property is very small so there's not much available parking. I requested a second floor room, but was given a room on the first floor by the pool. I had to park on the street the second night of my stay. There is a security guard onsite at night and there wasn't any noise during my stay on the weekend.

• Liked — cleanliness of the room
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
San Francisco, ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2006

When I started here they were very nice. I started off at the Ramada next door, then switched here because it was cheaper. The only difference between the two is that the Ramada serves a typical continental breakfast, whereas Motel 6 just has coffee in the lobby. Everyday I stayed here service downgraded. After awhile, they downgraded me from a queen bed to a full-size, just because they knew I was a lone and wanted to give the queen-sized bed that I had reserved online to someone else. Having stayed in four different rooms on the property, I can say that the first two, which were no-smoking queen beds were spacious and had decent, although unreliable, wireless internet. One of them had a bad tv that you could barely hear because only bass was coming out of the speaker. The last room was small and had no wireless internet (luckily I was prepared and had my own dsl line). The tv in the third room would only transmit the Spanish channels. The fourth room was just sad and there was serious competition between all the trucks jockeying for a space near this area of the hotel. My last day at the hotel I had to hear the manager ousting a customer for stinking up the room with his dog. That's when I realized it was time to leave. The place was decent, so I would grudgingly go back if only for the price, but I'm afraid that I'd overstayed my welcome.

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Canoga Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Canoga Park

Address: 7132 De Soto Avenue, US 101/North Ventura Freeway, Los Angeles, CA 91303
Location: United States > California > Los Angeles > South San Fernando Valley
Ranked #251 of 339 Hotels in Los Angeles
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Canoga Park 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Canoga Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Los Angeles
Motel Six Los Angeles
Los Angeles Motel 6
Los Angeles Motel Six

If you own or manage Motel 6 Canoga Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.