“meh” 2 of 5 stars

Los Angeles, California
26 attraction reviews
“meh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

ok, for the price I guess its an OK experience. I DID NOT want to sign up for a membership-why should I sign on for a year if I haven't even tried it yet... very pushy people.
The massage was OK... just OK. Thats it... worth it? not worth it? meh.. I can't even decide.

Visited July 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I am a member and I need an hour and a half massage. I got Bryant. I recommend him 100%! He listened to my needs and combined Reflexology, shiatsu and Swedish techniques. Go! Go! Go!

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles
“Manager needs Customer Service Training!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

The manager of this location is in need of extensive Customer Service Training. On SEVERAL occasions she has been snide, condescending and rude.... It was worth it to lose money just to get out of my contract!

Seriously... go a bit further down the street.... there are better establishments on every corner...

Do NOT waste your money here!

Visited May 2012
21 attraction reviews
“SCAM-Beware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Do not sigh up for membership here. They will do anything to keep your monthly payments going. The employees lie and tell you they've taken care of cancelling your membership then say...we'll refund your money, and well we can't find your paperwork or that employee doesn't work here any more.They constantly have new managers and the owners would rather have a customer who got lied to by their employees, had to make months of payments due to their employees' mistakes, get bad publicity, and get reported to the BBB than just correct their mistakes, issue a refund, and do the right thing. Stay away from this establishment.

Visited December 2011
Los Angeles, California
17 attraction reviews
“Worth every minute of relaxtion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I am a member of Massage Envy...however I just don't visit any of their locations. I visit the Sherman Oaks location because that is where the best works...Heidi. She is very thorough and knows what she is doing. Very rarely to i book with anyone else unless is is off or on vacation. She knows how to do it RIGHT! Staff is very nice and welcoming as well.

Visited March 2012