“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Gratitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 8,553 restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Vegan
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Melrose
Santa Monica, California
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This place is amazing. The food is so good and great customer service. I will eat there again.
This place is vegetarian. Great salads here.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Sydney, Australia
“Incredible place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I ate at cafe Gratitude for the first time on the weekend and was so impressed, I wanted to tell everyone! Cafe Gratitude serves delicious, fresh, organic, vegan, whole food, nourishing, soothing, creative, responsible (the adjectives could go on and on and on) food. If you are looking for whole food vegan organic, then this is the only place to go. The staff make the experience even more perfect - they are welcoming and kind. Whatever you do, don't miss out on the desserts. They are superb.

Park City, Utah
“Really first-rate place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have to start out by admitting two things- I'm not a vegetarian and I used to cook in a steakhouse. So I did not go here expecting a lot. I was most impressed. I had the best salad I've had anywhere (the dishes are named for human qualities/emotions, so all I can say is that it was the one with the shredded beets) I also had a kale salad that was fantastic. I ordered a 'Humble' which showed how tasty vegetables can be if cooked expertly. Service was impeccable. It's not cheap, but they clearly are using the best quality ingredients and the execution is flawless.

Hermosa Beach, California, United States
“Great vibe, great lunch, brunch if you want to FEEL good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had no idea this place was vegan. I practically licked my plate clean. Love the way they named the options on the menu "I am awesome," "I am fulfilled,". "I am humble." Very zen lunch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles
“Inventive menu, amazing food, attentive service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This has become my hands down favorite restaurant to go to with friends and family. The menu and it's "names" for inventive vegan dishes always brings a smile. The food delivers every time and the staff is always cheerful, attentive and engaging no matter how busy the restaurant is. Want to miss the wait ? Go during the Superbowl.

• Visited December 2012