This Inn is in a great location in Brentwood, very close to Santa Monica and away from downtown LA. It is on a fairly busy road, though we had a corner room and did not hear any traffic at night. The rooms are small - except for the large suite - but comfortable. Free parking, free wifi. Staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included. I do not give 5 stars for a few reasons, including traffic noise and smallish rooms, and because breakfast was fair- just sweet pastries and yogurt and 2 cereals. I do give 4 stars because of the great location, and the comfortable rooms with nice decor, and very clean. The rates were also good for the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- The Brentwood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.