This was my second stay at this lovely little inn. I lived in this neighborhood for a number of years, and so was familiar with the area. After staying several times at a larger hotel, last year I decided to look this place up as I had driven past it many times when I lived in LA.
The rooms are small, but tastefully decorated and comfortable. The room price includes breakfast, which includes coffee, tea, cereal, fruit, danishes/croissants and yogurt. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. Brentwood Village and Brentwood proper, with their selection of restaurants and shops, are easily walkable. An added bonus for me was that I didn't need to rent a car--the hotel is directly on or near bus lines that went where I needed to go (although there is parking for people with cars).
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a comfortable, reasonable priced place to stay in a great neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles