We stayed here for 7 nights on our honeymoon. The Inn is essentially a motel but we didn't mind this at all. The rooms were very nice and we found ours to be of a more than suitable size. The bed was comfortable, the facilities good, the room even had a small fridge we were able to store drinks in.
The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, particularly the chap on the desk in the mornings during our stay. He helped us with maps, bus information, suggestions on local places and so on.
Each morning we could have muffins or pastries with coffee and juice in the hotel reception which we liked a lot.
We were 15 mins from the brilliant Santa Monica location as well.
We would definitely come back if we visit LA again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles