My brother, his friend and I took a trip to the Universal Studios, and stayed at this hotel the day before and after the visit.
The hotel feels kind of old, nothing special to mention. It's an holiday inn express! The location is good because we didn't use a car. It only took 10-15 mins to walk to the Studios. Some stores across the road. The only thing is the hotel is hard to locate by GPS. the staffs are really hospital and helpful as we arrived late at night and received a warm welcome. Rooms are just okay, though very clean. Air-conditioner worked very well. Breakfast is like any other holiday places. The laundry room was out of detergent and was causing a little inconvenience at that time.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles - Universal City - Cahuenga Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles - Universal City - Cahuenga Hotel
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Clarion Inn Los Angeles/Universal City! We are centrally located in the Los Angeles area, a very short distance from the studios and theme parks. For the Hollywood tourist, we are one mile from Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. You can walk to numerous theaters and event centers. For the sports enthusiast, we are within a few miles of Dodger Stadium and the Staples Center. And, for the shopper, we are close to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to make your stay perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.