After checking the tripadvisor reviews for this hotel, we chose it for our family vacation to Universal Studios. I like to call and make reservations, not buy on a discount site, and from the time I made reservations to the time we checked out, every request was handled quickly and professionally. The room was quiet and clean-even the wall AC unit was quieter than normal. Even though the hotel is one-half mile from the park, we opted to drive instead of making the kids walk the hill to the entrance. We loaded up on the free breakfast each morning. The selection of pancakes, eggs, meats, fruit, cereal, juice, coffe, etc. was a real surprise and added value to this hotel. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool-it was a bit small, but always clean and stocked with towels. We would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles - Universal City - Cahuenga Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles - Universal City - Cahuenga Hotel
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Clarion Inn Los Angeles/Universal City! We are centrally located in the Los Angeles area, a very short distance from the studios and theme parks. For the Hollywood tourist, we are one mile from Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. You can walk to numerous theaters and event centers. For the sports enthusiast, we are within a few miles of Dodger Stadium and the Staples Center. And, for the shopper, we are close to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to make your stay perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.