The hotel was run down and was in need of some refurbishment. There was a Denny's next door, and other shops. The motel had good links to the highway and getting to universal, downtown la wasn't too bad.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sylmar Hotel Los Angeles
- Good Nite Inn Sylmar Hotel
- Good Nite Hotel Sylmar
- Good Nite Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Just outside the exciting LA metropolis, the Good Nite Inn Sylmar, CA is the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy hotel near the LA area. The Good Nite Inn is the ideal hotel for exploring Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios Hollywood, Warner Bros. Studios, California State University Northridge, Los Angeles Mission College, College of Canyons, Hollywood, Kodak Theatre, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sylmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.