“Don't let their website fool you by their pictures” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hollywood

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Hollywood to your Saves list
Super 8 Hollywood
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1536 North Western Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90027   |
Ranked #218 of 323 hotels in Los Angeles
Des Moines, Iowa
“Don't let their website fool you by their pictures”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

If you ever want a room, have them show it to you 1st, but if 2 guests, both check it out, I sent my husband to check, while I checked us in. When I walked in I found there was only 1 chair at the table. The only thing I was satisfied with was the mini frigerator worked well. The tv was snowy, the table wobbled, then at 10:30pm after sightseeing, decided to enter the bathroom to shower. Looked up and there was black mold everywhere above the tub. In the morning, when we went down to get a cup of coffee and donut, I spoke to the lady at the front desk, she said I should of called last night, they would of moved us. I asked for some kind of refund put back on my card, she said she already gave us the best price, wrong, what she gave us was AARP discount. LET MY PICTURES HELP YOU TO DECIDE.....oh this morning there was a live spider in the tub. Nothing like bathing with the wrong company

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
maryannHollywood, Manager at Super 8 Hollywood, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I agree your stay was unacceptable. We had our staff meeting yesterday and all the issus you in conter were bought up to housekeeping and our maintance department. We are working deligently of correcting those issus. Thank you for your input, and I hope this dosn't impede you from staying at our other wyndham propertys.

246 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Milan, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I've been in many Super8, but I think this is the worst I've ever found.
The motel doesn't really look clean at all. I asked for a non-smoking room, but the smell of smoke in it was terrible and awful anyway.The carpet looked so dirty I really can't describe it and the furniture looked like it was from 1700. Also it didn't feel a safe place at all, we even received prank calls in the middle of the night. Probably stupid peole, but it made me feel uncomfortable in that place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Hollywood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hollywood

Address: 1536 North Western Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Location: United States > California > Los Angeles
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #218 of 323 hotels in Los Angeles
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hollywood 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Super 8 Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hollywood Hotel Los Angeles
Super 8 Motel Hollywood
Super 8 Los Angeles
Super Eight Los Angeles
Los Angeles Super 8
Los Angeles Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Hollywood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.