“Great hotel, great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Loews Hollywood Hotel

Save Saved
You added Loews Hollywood Hotel to your Saves list
Loews Hollywood Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1755 N Highland Ave, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Central L.A)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Parking Package
Ranked #24 of 322 hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great hotel, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Only stayed here for 1 night, but it was a pleasant experience. Hotel itself was very nice, big, clean rooms. Great pool area. Great location, 2mins walk to walk of fame. They also do a great happy hour. Overall... great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

1,056 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This hotel is in a good location for sightseeing, I'd still recommend hiring a car for LA though. Dont valet, there is a car park right next door which is way cheaper. Right next to a big shopping centre and seconds from the walk of fame. Rooftop pool is nice but over all the hotel isn't amazing, just a good place to sleep.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here recently, great location for access to the main area of Hollywood. Staff were extremely efficient and friendly. rooms were of standard quality, nothing excessive and catered to needs. Breakfast was fantastic and the service team were professional and efficient. Recommend Loews

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Nicholasville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We recently stayed at the Loews Hollywood hotel. I have to say the staff was THE friendliest we have ever encountered. From the valet guys to the front desk - the service was ecxellent. I actually booked through a discount website and I wasn't sure what to expect. We were impressed. The rooms were large and extremely nice. We were just a few steps from Hollywood Blvd., the El Capitan theater, Grauman's Chinese theater, etc. The hotel also has a walk over to the Hollywood & Highland shopping area. All in all....we would definitely stay at this Loews again!

Room Tip: We had a view of the pool and the lights of Hollywood Blvd. Pretty cool.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
hotels234
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hotel was nice, rooms were clean, and beds were very comfy. The bathroom wasn't that modern, but got the job done well. One of our rooms had carpet that was bubbling, clearly a maintenance issue. However, it was convenient to everything, shops, the Hollywood walk of fame etc. But not great to go out around at night, trashier crowd unless you find the right spots.

The reason I'm giving this hotel a 5 and not a 4 is because of Verity (sp?) at concierge. She was clearly bombarded with requests when I approached and she handled the numerous people's requests' very well and timely. My shuttle didn't show up to pick me up and she called and remedied the situation right away! She even walked me out to the valet guys to have them call me a cab. Superb job Verity!

Room Tip: Get a room with a view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I chose this hotel due to the reviews on tripadvisor and was not disappointed. I was staying in Hollywood by myself and wanted a safe location and I definitely felt that way.

On arrival I was offered an upgrade to a view of the Hollywood sign for a small amount more. After doing this I was then offered to become a Loews member. Because I did this I was then given free wifi which was great.

Staff were excellent. Helped me booked and organise things to do and gave me cheaper ideas on how to book things.

Rooms were clean and of a high standard. Very comfortable beds.

I enjoyed the hotel so much that I booked it again for my return and was again just as happy. Only thing this time was that I had a noisy family next to me that I could hear in the morning but not the hotels fault.

I booked my room through hotels.com and saved a lot this way.

Overall very happy and would book again. Great staff, great location and great hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We spent five days at the Loews Hollywood and loved it! One of our best vacations ever. The room was modern and comfortable, with floor to ceiling windows and a fantastic view of the Hollywood sign. We enjoyed being able to walk to all of the Hollywood attractions and being attached to the Hollywood and HIghland Center was fantastic. Lots of fun restaurants. Definitely take the tour of the Dolby Theatre! The Cirque de Soleil show at the theatre is also very entertaining. Also check out Chado Tea Room located next to the theater. An excellent place for afternoon tea (not something we expected to find in Hollywood!) The concierge at the hotel was very helpful. We also enjoyed the rooftop pool. Our one complaint is that checkout was very slow. They should offer an accelerated checkout option.

Room Tip: Try to get a room higher up to get a good view of the Hollywood sign.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Loews Hollywood Hotel? Share your experiences!