“Lovely Day” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oldies Tours

Oldies Tours
Los Angeles, CA (LAX Area)
+1 310-823-6312
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 330 Activities in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Oldies has offered since 1996 the best suited modes to discover the city in a non intrusive fashion. It is an excellent alternative for any guest seeking a Unique, personalized and private experience in Los Angeles. The main benefits of our service are the comfort and the incredible wide open view a large convertible offers, the sense of style classic cars posses and a our extremely Knowledgeable and courteous drivers. Along with our ability to go anywhere are the basis for our consistency in delivering First Class Service.
Chelsea, Alabama
33 attraction reviews
“Lovely Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Johnny picked up my daughter friend and I at our hotel in Beverly Hills in the 1966 red Cadillac convertible and we went on a whirlwind tour of the LA area. Although we had a rental car, we would have never been able to navigate the back roads and see the part of the area nestled away from the hustle and bustle. Johnny is very knowledgeable about the area and the history. We had a wonderful afternoon!

Visited April 2014

cape town south africa
4 attraction reviews
“LOVELY TOUR!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Johnny took us on a very enjoyable tour in his red vintage convertible. What a fun day! The weather was perfect and warm. We asked him to take us as close as possible to the Hollywood sign,(we took lovely pictures) and to show us Bel Air, and of cause he showed us much more !! He knows so much about Hollywood. All the little secrets and showed us many stars houses/mansions !!
We went to Rodeo Drive. He left us there to walked around on our own time for a while, to take pictures and also to the Cemetery, where we saw Marilyn Monroe's grave. Johnny we had a super time and thank you for spoiling Ashlee to show her Kim's House. We loved this Hollywood tour.

Visited June 2013
Main Beach, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“The best of Los Angeles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I came to LA for a two day stopover, en route to New York. I thought I knew that it wasn't going to be my kind of town, but after half a day with Johnnie in the red 1966 Caddy, I have a huge liking for the city. Great tour. He is such an enthusiast, and not only does he know everything about LA, but he seems to know everyone who lives here as well! All the beautiful areas, and he pointed out who lives where, and who previously lived in these mansions. I enjoyed it so much, I would go again next time. Great value considering the classic convertible, and most excellent guide.

Visited December 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“The perfect tour of LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We toured LA with Johnny in his vintage red convertible Cadillac. For four of us it was only slightly more than a bus tour and it was just fantastic! While everyone else we passed was crammed in a minibus, we really felt like celebs in the gorgeous car, with passers by stopping o take pics of us ( well...the car, but we were in it! ). Johnny was a complete font of all knowledge, he was enthusiastic and charming without being cheesy. I would recommend this tour to anyone and everyone, I cannot think how it could be improved. Book it now!

Atlanta
“Classic Tour of LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I could not imagine this tour being better !!!!! Johnny picked us up right on time, He knew all the ins and outs of the town, got to see Beverly Hills, Bel Air and even went to a famous cemetary, my favorite Rodnney Dangerfields " There goes the neighborhood " was written on his tombstone. Johnny was very entertaining and you should not miss one if you in LA

Visited March 2012