You added The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate to your Saves list
The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6225 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 (Formerly Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport) (Westside)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Rise Refreshed!
Ranked #174 of 328 Hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Unpleasant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a night. The front desk is helpful. However, the stay wasn't as pleasant. The carpet is wet when we walked in and it did not dry even the next morning. Parking here is ridiculously expensive. 30 bulks for one night. When we complained the valet parking guy argued with us. What kind of professional attitude is that?! I wouldn't recommend people with cars to stay here. If you really need to, park somewhere else with a reasonable rate.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
antoinette r, Manager at The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Julianna:

On behalf of our entire staff at Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the issues with the valet parking attendant and please advised that we do not tolerate such behavior.
Our parking rates are comparable to all hotels located on the Century Boulevard and we do provide Quick Parking (self-parking), located behind our hotel for $20 overnight.

We are delighted that our hotel has entered a new transition; we have become The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport. A Hyatt Affiliate. We will be undergoing an extensive renovation and all personnel will be trained to meet our new Hyatt standards. After renovations are completed, we will become The Hyatt Regency at Los Angeles Airport.

I do hope that you will return after we complete the renovation to give us a chance to redeem ourselves and experience our new product.

Antoinette R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We booked Radisson hotel and when we got to the airport we called the receptionist for the shuttle and was told that the shuttle will have "The Concourse Hotel" on it. When we got to the hotel, they told us that it changed into the The Concourse Hotel about a week ago. The lobby was really nice, looks expensive, compared to the price we have paid. Guess we were lucky that the price was still for Radisson when we booked it.
The room was nice, clean and tidy. It is a good airport hotel with free shuttle. We have no complain about the hotel and the service.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
ConcourseMangr, Manager at The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear Guest:

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your review.
We look forward to your return.

Guest Relations Agent
Antoinette R.
Champery, Switzerland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Surprisingly for this chain, the experience was substandard in several ways. The hotel didn't honour the bed size request made despite the fact the reservation was made more than a month in advance of the stay. The room wasn't properly cleaned - there were no toiletries excepting those left open in the shower by the previous guests and when I approached the concierge she apologised and gave me what should have been in the bathroom but declined to report the problem. Breakfast also started late - after several early AM flights - so there was no possibility to do anything except order (expensive) room service; what was delivered was of acceptable but uninspiring quality and some items had mysteriously been replaced with items I had not ordered. In short: there are many options for hotels near LAX; I'd choose to go elsewhere.

Green Features: It was not clear there were any in force, other than standard practices for towel and sheet washing upon request.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Nick:

The comfort of our guests and the cleanliness of our facilities are our top priorities and I was disappointed to hear that we let you down in this regard. Rest assured that I have reviewed your specific comments about the toiletries, room service with the appropriate staff members and departments. We do take all our guests' comments seriously.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Came back from an amazing vacation in Hawaii to the worst hotel experience I've ever had (and I've stayed some crazy places). Waited in line for half an hour to get a room with a king bed (there were 3 of us). Was made to wait in line again to switch rooms while being told off for reserving through Expedia, as that didn't guarantee us two beds. Second room smelled of mildew. Couldn't switch again, evidently, despite water damage on ceiling and floor. Thank goodness for Jose in the bar--the only good thing about that night.

Next morning, reluctantly parted with cash to eat there as my mother is not very mobile. Upon checking out, I was honest about it being a terrible stay, and the day manager was summoned. Israel Vasquez promised me a refund of breakfast bc, once again the fact that I booked through Expedia meant they couldn't refund my room. While waiting in line to talk to him, two crew members came down. One had been put in an occupied room. The other given a key that didn't work.

It has been weeks and multiple emails since I was promised a refund on breakfast. Evidently they are the Concourse now. But soon will be a Hyatt. I can only hope that Hyatt guts all the rooms and takes a hard look at the current staff. Night desk attendants were rude, day manager clearly incompetent. Just stayed at a Days Inn on the other side of the country and it was vastly superior to this flea bag hotel. Shame.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tannakin:

The comfort of our guests and the cleanliness of our facilities are our top priorities and I was disappointed to hear that we let you down in this regard. Rest assured that I have reviewed your specific comments about the staff and your bed type, with the appropriate staff members and departments. We do take all our guests' comments seriously.
If you have not received a refund, as of yet, please contact me at 310 337-6433 so that I may look into this issue and resolve for you as soon as possible.

Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stayed here only one night and glad we didn't stay longer. It's convenient when you arrive late at night (as we did) or if you have an eary flight. But the hotel was outdated and the room could have been cleaner.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ConcourseMangr, Front Office Manager at The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Dear Furuskog,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. I would like to apologize for the cleanliness of your room not being up to your expectation. We take great pride in our cleanliness; I will pass along your comments to the Housekeeping department to make sure this is addressed. We our investing $40 million into hotel and room renovations beginning in the coming weeks, this will address the concerns of the hotel being “outdated”. We look forward to your next stay in Los Angeles, I hope you allow my team and I to provide you with a much better experience on your next trip out.

Ghent, Belgium
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights. There was a lot of noise from the airport, but I knew that.
The things that really bothered me were the fact that my room wasn't clean. There was hair in the sink and in the toilet.
Also there was a lot of noise from hotelguests and they had no manners what so ever. There were dirty dishes and towels in the corridors!
I pair for a full breakfast buffet and I got a couple of toast with jam and some fruit!!
I thing I know for sure, I'm never going to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear MEvelien,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with fellow TripAdvisor Travelers. I offer my sincerest of apologies for the difficulties you faced during your stay here with us We take great in both superb cleanliness and great customer service, it saddens me to hear that we did not fulfill those during your stay. I assure you that your stay is not the norm here and not the usual experience that our guests have. I have passed on your comments to the appropriate departments to make sure they are addressed and that this does not happen again. If you find it in yourself to allow my team and I another chance to provide you an excellent stay, please reach out to me, scaudill@concourselax.com. I look forward to your next trip to Los Angeles and making sure everything is excellent.

California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I paid in advance and even called a few days before to confirm and guarantee for late arrival. That didn't help because they had no rooms available when I arrived. I wasn't the only one with this problem at the front desk.

I would have given them 1 star except that they did book me at another hotel (and paid for it) and arranged for my transfer to LAX for an early morning flight.

While they did all they could do after denying me a room, you shouldn't have to put up with this from any hotel.

Also, they changed their name after my reservation, never notified me and I would be still waiting for a Radisson bus at LAX if a friendly car rental driver didn't mention the name change.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear MLCT,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with fellow TripAdvisor Travelers. It is with my sincerest of apologies that we did not meet your expectations on your recent trip to Los Angeles. We attempted to reach out to every guest whose email we had on file about the name change, I apologize that you were not informed. During the conversion we faced several difficulties and had to relocate some of our guests, for this I apologize as well as I understand how frustrating this was for you. If you can find it in yourself to give my team and I another chance to provide you an excellent stay, I assure you, you will not be disappointed. Please reach out to me on your next trip to Los Angeles, scaudill@concourselax.com, I look forward to assisting you.

Sean Patrick Caudill

Been to The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate

Address: 6225 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 (Formerly Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport)
Location: United States > California > Los Angeles > Westside
#1 Green Hotel in Los Angeles
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate 3.5*
AIRPORT HOTEL WITH FREE SHUTTLE, WIFI, AND NEW HYATT GRAND BEDS Super easy, free shuttle brings you to this full-service hotel in process of exciting transformation. Recent upgrades include premium Hyatt Grand beds, bedding, and 42" HDTVs in all guest rooms. Guest rooms are large, offer free wifi, and have sound-proof windows for 24-hour comfort. SUPERIOR FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS Enjoy 24-hour room service and creative dining options in the hotel's buzzing lobby bar - The Concorde Lounge - or the restaurant - Palmira. Don't miss award winning Chef Dale Hart's Lobster Mango Salad, his House Made Tiramisu, or a decadent Chocolate Martini. STORIED HISTORY Book The Concourse for an enjoyable and comfortable stay and be part of the hotel's exciting journey to becoming the premier LAX destination hotel in late 2015. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Radisson Los Angeles
Los Angeles Radisson

If you own or manage The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.