“If you need to be near LAX - this is a good option” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6225 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 (Westside)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #156 of 322 hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
New York City, New York
“If you need to be near LAX - this is a good option”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I needed a hotel for 2 days before an overseas flight. The Radisson is the closest hotel to LAX, so for me it was perfect. If you're sightseeing I would suggest something else. The bellman are very helpful, and overall, every hotel employee was very nice and pleasant. However, the hotel needs a little work. It looks dated and in need of updating; however it is spotless. My room had a few electric issues. I needed an engineer to come figure out why the heat wasn't coming on, which he fixed and also showed up promptly. Also, the light in the bathroom had to be hit a few times before it would work. The tub was cracked but functional. So, it was spotless, comfortable, but had a few issues.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

1,655 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

First off, they charge $30 to park your car, which they don't tell you over the phone. Second, at midnight and impossible to get room service to answer the phone, or anybody at this hour. For the price, you can do better, and be only 5 or 10 minutes further away. I would not stay here ever again, I would rather sleep in my car, which I do frequently anyway.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
CarlsonRezidor, Corporate at Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to read about your negative experience with parking and room service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed for one night. The elevators werent working so we had to use service elevators. The a/c in our room was broken so we couldn't get the room cooler. The tv wouldnt work and our beds sunk in the middle to where you feel yourself sleeping on a board. Sent my daughter to get something in our rental when she returned the keys to him he flew it into the box. Would not recommend staying here

• Stayed November 2013
antoinette r, Manager at Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the difficulties you encountered during your stay with us. I truly appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns and issues regarding your stay at our hotel. The comfort and satisfaction of our guests are our top priorities and I was disappointed to hear that we let you down in this regard. Rest assured that I have reviewed your specific comments in detail with the appropriate staff members and departments. We do take all our guests' comments seriously.
On a positive note, we will be undergoing an extensive renovation in the near future. I do hope that you will return after we complete the renovation to give us a chance to redeem ourselves and experience our new product.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Needed a place to stay before heading out of LAX so pricelined for a room. Unfortunately, we got the Radisson. Normally this would be fine but this Radisson doesn't cut it compared to others I've stayed at.
For starters they only have valet parking for $30/night! What?!?
But we found self parking down the street for $15. Still when you call the hotel they tell you there is only valet and strongly suggest the only option.

As you enter the hotel lobby looks nice. Room looks alright too but the sleep number beds really aren't for everyone. I adjusted the settings but my side seemed to never change while the other side kept sinking. But the second you move or get up it would get firm to 100 again.

Also the TV would suddenly lose the signal and the channels would sometimes decide to work or shut off. What a joke...

We tried to call to ask someone for help but no one answered at the front desk and we called a few times. Hence the poor service rating.

There seems to be nothing around except the airport.

If you're looking for a room close to airport this is great but if you're looking to relax and enjoy yourself I would not recommend this hotel. But I'd still look elsewhere next time.

• Stayed December 2013
Auburn,CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Shuttle runs every 20 minutes, so easy pickup or drop off.
Rooms are spacious and absolutely soundproof windows.
We had a view of the changing columns of color that mark the entrance to LAX.
The bar during their happy hour had good prices on food and drink, and in the early morning Starbucks coffee and fresh pastries.
I would have given this hotel a higher rating, but I felt like I was in the twilight zone when I found it impossible to contact the hotel using their phone to ask why the sleep number on the bed didn’t work.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Tyneside England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

stayed for one night layover enroute to Hawaii. Pick up was free from airport and ran on a regular time schedule. Hotel staff were really friendly. Not much around hotel, we only found Subways next door. Hotel has own bar, reasonably priced food and drink and excellent service. Hotel needs a little revamp as not as spick and span as Radisson hotels we have stayed in before. A great nights sleep in a lovely comfy bed, room a little shabby but clean. Would choose again because of close location to airport.

Room Tip: quiet on 4th floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jerusalem, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Arrived at the hotel after a long flight and found service to be very good and helpful.
The room was clean and up to my standards.
Had certain requests due to baby with me in the room and all were fulfilled.
Location was ok - I wanted a hotel close to the airport due to a long flight with the kids and found it ok with no noise whatsoever from the airport.
Room had a good view.
Overall a good experience with a low price.

Room Tip: I do not know the quality of the other rooms.
Green Features: I do not know about the above issue - It seems to be an eviroment friendly hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport? Share your experiences!