You added The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate to your Saves list
The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6225 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 (Formerly Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport) (Westside)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Rise Refreshed!
Ranked #175 of 339 Hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Blainville, Canada
“A perfect airport stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I found my stay here quite nice. I mostly enjoyed being able to take a taxi to the Venice Beach area and spend the day walking along the shoreline to the Santa Monica Pier and then continue walking down Hollywood Blvd to the wonderful Santa Monica Place with unprecedented shopping is found.
As for the hotel, my king size mattress was a sleep by number, so I was very happy to adjust the bed to my comfort level, The hotel restaurant and bar had everything I wanted too. I also discovered that there was a coin laundry on the 3rd floor, which is perfect for guests that are staying several days.
I would stay here again based on everything that is offered here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We booked this hotel for our last night of our two week vacation to Southern California. It was very disappointing for a "luxury" hotel! We arrived at 10:00pm after an exhausting day at Disneyland and just wanted to wind down and go to sleep. Our flight home was out of LAX the next morning. First shock... The $30 valet parking! When I asked about self parking I was directed to a lot around the corner and several blocks away, at 10:00pm and with two young kids and lots of luggage, we had no choice but to pay the valet rate. After multiple trips to get our luggage and packages to our room, we found nothing worked. We couldn't get the lights and television to work. Called front desk 3 times and let phone ring a dozen times and no one answered! Called housekeeping, who finally answered after second call. Maintenance came fairly quickly. He had to reset the breaker and check all the plugs!! By this time it is 10:40pm. Shortly after maintenance left, we found that the sleep number beds wouldn't work and were hard as a rock! Another two calls to maintenance/housekeeping and going to the front desk (we were on the 9th floor), had maintenance back at our room. According to maintenance, the pumps on our bed needed to be replaced as the buttons are desensitized but they are out of stock. While waiting for maintenance, we tried watching television. The picture kept going on and off. Maintenance disconnected the cable. At this point it was 11:15pm with two small kids, exhaustion and a morning flight. The sleep number beds were AWFUL!!!! Get a regular bed!! Esp. If you have a child sleeping with you on a double bed!! One heavy person and a light person cannot sleep comfortably on this bed!!! In the morning, of course we had no cable for the kids to watch tv while we packed up our bags. The cleaning in the room left a lot to be desired!! The bathtub was gross... It looked like it had been painted and all the paint was peeling off!! Didn't make for a nice bath for my 6 year old!! The carpet in the room was dirty and there was an area by the desk where when you stepped, your sock stuck!!! Ew!! Finally, at checkout, we were not asked how our stay was... simply told that I had to sign for the $30 valet charge. Not even a smile or have a good day!!!!! We would definitely not stay here again!! A disappointing end to an otherwise good trip!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
antoinette r, Manager at The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
On a positive note, we will be undergoing an extensive renovation in the near future. I do hope that you will return after we complete the renovation to give us a chance to redeem ourselves and experience our new product.
Winchester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Shuttle worked great, drivers very helpful and front desk staff very helpful and courteous. The room was very nice with a comfortable king size bed. Great place if flying in and out of LAX. Did not use the wi fi.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
antoinette r, Manager at The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Mauricio;

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the difficulties you encountered during your stay with us. I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond to this survey and voice your concerns and issues regarding your stay at our hotel. The comfort of our guests and the cleanliness of our facilities are our top priorities and I was disappointed to hear that we let you down in this regard. Rest assured that I have reviewed your specific comments in detail with the appropriate staff members and departments. We do take all our guests' comments seriously.

On a positive note as I mentioned in our conversation, we will be undergoing an extensive renovation in the near future. I do hope that you will return after we complete the renovation to give us a chance to redeem ourselves and experience our new product.

We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Suffolk
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed here for a night stop-over, before travelling to north california. Room was dirty. No brew (coffee facilities). Towels were tatty. Minimal bathroom toiletries. Windows were filthy. Pool was understandably empty. Concrete floors were in a poor state. Sticky carpets. Bath plug didn't work, so no option for a bath. Information leaflets for the hotel were in a poor condition too. TV volume wouldn't go below 25, so loud as hell. No information on channels or how to use system. TV was slow to respond to remote control. This really wasn't a pleasant place to stay. On site parking (valet) is bedlam; nobody knows what's going on. Close to LAX airport and good for bus/coach service. All inclusive breakfast buffet for $17.00 was ok. Generally, the rooms need a darned good clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We will look forward to hopefully seeing you again!
Olathe, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

For around $100 it is worth about that. Sleep number bed did not work. Bed was okay, but not excited about comforter or pillows.
Shower was hard to "pull" on.
The service was excellent when in the lobby, shuttle service, or room service.
Interactive TV was weird.
Great WiFi.

• Stayed July 2013
Hobart
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed here for two nights after a long flight from Australia. Arrived at 9am, and went on to an early check in waitlist, and were able to check in at 11am which was very welcome! The staff were generally friendly and helpful, and it's easy to get to the airport from the hotel. There is a free shuttle which runs about every 20 minutes from memory that you take from the hotel shuttle area of LAX. It's a blue bus that is shared with other hotels, and you wait for the one that says Raddisson. It's not far to the hotel, but unless you know where you're going would probably be a difficult walk.

The rooms were a bit tired, but generally good.

The negatives were that the tv remote didn't work, very annoying! The hotel is using a new automated system which gives you information about various things via the tele, which was slow to update and difficult to use. Give me a guest book any day! The room service information wasn't available on the tv system as it should have been, and when we tried to call both room service and the front desk on our phone, neither answered (tried calling several times). Also, they have these beds in which you can adjust the pressure up and down. Basically more or less air is pumped into the mattress. I found it exceedingly annoying. It was worn out so very slow to use, and when pumped up i felt like i was going to roll off the bed constantly, and when lowered was hard as a rock. I simply couldn't find a middle ground, and thought it was just an annoying novelty. Give me a normal bed any day, even if it's not necessarily my preferred hardness.

Anyway, we stayed here for 2 nights before moving on to Anchorage, and if it was cheap enough, i would stay here again if necessary.

Room Tip: I'm guessing any would be fine. The room was double glazed so no noise issues.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Bakersfield, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

There's no on-site parking here unless you pay $30 for vale parking. I had to park my vehicle two blocks away and dump the wife and all the luggage on the front porch for 30 minutes. It took a while to check in, and while I did that, the wife was still on the front porch with all the luggage. Guests are not allowed to touch the luggage buggies and bell hops won't move until you're checked in. I'm diabetic, so I ordered a steak and veggies room service. I got a steak sandwich. I only had a few hours to sleep before my flight so I lived with just a couple ounces of meat for supper. The room was quiet and I had no trouble with wifi.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate

Address: 6225 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 (Formerly Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport)
Location: United States > California > Los Angeles > Westside
#1 Green Hotel in Los Angeles
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate 3.5*
AIRPORT HOTEL WITH FREE SHUTTLE, WIFI, AND NEW HYATT GRAND BEDS Super easy, free shuttle brings you to this full-service hotel in process of exciting transformation. Recent upgrades include premium Hyatt Grand beds, bedding, and 42" HDTVs in all guest rooms. Guest rooms are large, offer free wifi, and have sound-proof windows for 24-hour comfort. SUPERIOR FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS Enjoy 24-hour room service and creative dining options in the hotel's buzzing lobby bar - The Concorde Lounge - or the restaurant - Palmira. Don't miss award winning Chef Dale Hart's Lobster Mango Salad, his House Made Tiramisu, or a decadent Chocolate Martini. STORIED HISTORY Book The Concourse for an enjoyable and comfortable stay and be part of the hotel's exciting journey to becoming the premier LAX destination hotel in late 2015. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Radisson Los Angeles
Los Angeles Radisson

If you own or manage The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport - A Hyatt Affiliate, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.