“Cozy restaurant with good price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Bali, Indonesia
“Cozy restaurant with good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The foods are goods, the environment was cozy. Good waiters. No complaint but happy. Would recommend to friends

Visited September 2012

Bali, Indonesia
“Cozy and beautiful restaurant with reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The location of the restaurant in the corner of main road and in good area. The restaurant itself is cozy and beautiful only the problem the air conditioned was too cold.
The waiters are good and knowledgeable. The foods were goods with reasonable price knowing in area of the restaurant is in good location. We had early dinner but the restaurant was packed. I was happy to know it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Contemporay Thai Won Us Over”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Our family visited Natalee Thai for the first time. This is a favoirte neighborhood restaurant of our our son and daughter-in-law. My wife and I were a bit skeptical, we are not as adventurous diners as they are. However we were won over by the vast menu, the efficient service, and the high quality of the food. I am sure we will return on our next trip to Culver City.

Visited December 2012
center
“good tasting food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

its a crazy building-- and not very atmospheric.. maybe even a bit sticky around the edges but the food stays very good --- I had a really good taste in my mouth for at least an hour after I ate. I think--for the type of place it is, that is, no gourmet not expensive etc. that it gives you a real bang for your buck and it has never changed. I have never had bad food...sometimes I don't like my choice but its usually my taste as the food here is always prepared nicely. efficient service. I try to go there at least once every time I visit Los angeles and I have never been sorry.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm
“Priceworthy but uninspiring”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Visited the restaurant since both me and my partner are vegetarians and asian restaurants usually have healthy, vegetarians alternatives. Friendly, fast service but the modern place has horrible acoustics, every single word, rattling from the cuttlery, etc bounce in the room and make conversation hard. The restaurant offers standardized thai food with nothing "extra". The fresh spring rolls weren't possible to order without shrimp since they were "ready-made"? I have nothing to complain about but will probably not return since LA has a great variety of much more exciting places to eat.

• Visited November 2012