“Crazy great seafood” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Boiling Crab

The Boiling Crab
3377 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 115, Los Angeles, CA 90010-1851 (Central L.A)
213-389-2722
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Los Angeles, California
“Crazy great seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

It was an amazing experience minus the two hour wait to be seated. I didn't know it was that busy but we walked down around the neighborhood to pass the time. When we were finally seated and we got our bibs my kids immediately knew this was going to be completely different from anything they had experience before. The food was great we ordered shrimp, crab legs, mussels and chicken strips that come with fries. We ordered everything seasoned "the whole shebang!" Can't wait to go back and try the other flavors. Don't go hungry remember you will have to wait and make sure you never go later than 7 as you are not guaranteed to be seated. My kids specially loved making a mess on the table. Fun and a good value.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
“Superb Seafood Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My buddy told me about this place in LA and thought it wasn't all that great but, I was wrong. Prior on getting inside, the line up was insane. It was packed! Long line-ups on a restaurant only mean Goodness! So we waited for about 2 hours and a half. They don't accept any reservations! We had some craw fish, dungeness crabs, shrimps, and clams. I recommend to get the whole sha-bang flavor and non-spicy for those who can't take the heat. Mild is spicy enough. The staff were great. The washrooms...well they could get real busy in there so no complaints. I definitely consider this as one of the best seafood joint I've been to. To avoid the long wait I guess you could come before they open. It's just a busy busy place... The prices are reasonable. Not expensive! Please visit this place! You'll love it!

• Visited January 2013
Burbank, California
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

So much hype about Boiling Crab and the long waiting line attests to this, but ... the seafood is really great, even the chicken wings! The secret is in the sauce - choose the Shebang and depending on your taste buds, mild, moderate or spicy! Don't mind going back but to avoid the long wait, come even before they open.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

My friend told me about this place all the way from Indianapolis. Me and the wifey came here while on our honeymoon, and it did not disappoint! The service was great and when the place was extremely busy. Food was great tasting and priced affordably. A lb of shrimp with two pieces of corn and potatoes was on point. The best seasoning I've had on seafood!

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Always a Great experience and Taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

the Boiling Crab is just a great place to eat, simple !!! you will enjoy your food , cooked the way you want , and the Staff are amazingly friendly ! The price is right considering you're eating Fresh Sea Food - i've tried different places of the same genre, and i have to say that This location was my best overall

• Visited November 2012