“Not bad but also not popular.” 3 of 5 stars

+1 (323) 9829480
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Vegetarian
“Not bad but also not popular.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I used to walk past this place all the time. It always seemed empty but looked good so I decided to give it a try. I didn't eat in so I can't vouch for the service but the food was good. It's all vegetarian but the entrees are items that would usually have meat. I'm not a vegetarian so I can't say I'll go back for sure but I would consider it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“Vegetarian in Highland Park? YES!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“"Super Burrito was Super!"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

My three stars does not mean anything negative. The three of us all got the Super Burrito, which was indeed, super! This former location of Folliero's Italian Food and Pizza, (which moved across the street about 20 years ago) has very good food and great service. My unfortunate luck was to dine here during a terrible heat wave and there was no AC in this building, built in 1922. I will definitely return, but when the weather is more agreeable.

• Visited August 2011