“Beverly's hills hot spot:” 4 of 5 stars

Mr. C Beverly Hills
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1224 Beverwill Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90035 (Westside)   |
Ranked #28 of 322 hotels in Los Angeles
Canberra, Australia
“Beverly's hills hot spot:”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I recently had my first overseas trip and one of my stops was none other than beverly hills!
mr. c is a must stay, i really enjoyed my time here.
check in was so easy i got my free bellini and the staff took care of the rest pretty much.
the rooms are quite big and our view was amazing!
chris at the front desk was great finding restaurants and booking places like BOA and mr chow for us. cipriani in the hotel lobby was good too.
james the bell boy was awesome, he went out of his way to weight our luggage for us! when some staff said they didnt offer this service. he was very helpful and worth giving tips too!
also mr c offers a town car that takes you 3 miles around the beverly hills area, this was very good! angel the driver was lovely. this service is a great idea! it made life easier !!
mr c is clearly a celeb hot spot!! we seen eve and metta worldplace (lakers) in our lobby! eve was very cool, talking pictures with us.
i cant fault this place really there was a few things but nothing that wasnt fixed by the staff quickly ! :) i cant wait to come back to la and stay at mr c again !! thank you!!
i really miss my breakfast overlooking my amazing view every morning !!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear anna s,
We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to know that you've enjoyed the services and amenities unique to Mr.C in many ways. We hope to welcome you again on your next visit to Los Angeles.

400 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
los
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great new boutique'ish hotel. If you can book room facing north and on a clear day you can see the sunrise over the Hollywood sign. The balcony is a rate commodity at any hotel anywhere so take advantage if you can. Good location if you know your way around LA.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Tshurst,
Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you've enjoyed you stay at Mr.C Beverly Hills and we're looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit.
Aberdeen, Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

A very nice property, with some excellent staff. Though the hotel seems a little confused on what it is. Plenty of very obviously business clients and older guests very familiar with the Cipriani name, which seems slightly at odds with the non hotel guests that come for regular pool parties..... Well worth trying out, as it's refreshing to come across a different style of high end hotel in Los Angeles, that is not too stuff and doesn't take itself overly seriously.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ian-Mc-SOR,
Great to hear you've enjoyed your stay at Mr.C. We hope that you will stay with us in the future!
Istanbul, Turkey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have recently stayed in this hotel for five nights, two families with kids. I used my amex card to reserve two rooms. During the checking in my wife gave another card and I asked the receptionist to switch it to Amex again.All started at this point. The chap at the reception said no problem we can change it.I did not know that he has already charged the total amount. The day after I got the messages from the banks saying that I have been charged for five nights but twice!!! They guy was not on duty the following morning so I asked anotther person (a lady) to make the correction and refund the money into my account. She said no problem !!! That day we did shopping a lot and I found out that my card limit is full . I checked my account from the bank website and I found out that I have been charged for the same room for five nights three times besides they charged two more nights as deposit upon my arrival.so over all I have been charged for 17 nights instead of 5. I went mad and asked for an explanation.nobody seemed to know and care about my problem as there seems to be no communication among the front desk staff. The front desk manager promised to make the necessary corrections. In the meantime my card was blocked and I was not able to use it during my 10 day holiday. Unfortunately I was not successful in convincing them to refund my money back quickly. I even thought of calling the police as I thought that there was a fraud not just a human error. I have been promised to have a meeting with the hotel general manager which has been never realized as the gm seemed to be the president of the USA, always extremely busy. Maybe he was not even aware of this. At the end they made the corrections and only they have granted free of charge parking after some cheap negotiation.so. The hotel may have the Cipriani restaurant and all the luxury in it. They have ruined my holiday at the end of the day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Gofika,
Thank you for your time to share your feedback with us. I am aware of the circumstances of your concern as I personally assisted in clarifiyng the misunderstanding. As you recall both our hotel manager along with our accounting manager assisted in explaining and assisting with your need. I'm truly sorry that we weren't able to provide you with a faster resolution to your concern. I would like however to reitarate that your concern as well as any concern from any of our guests is taken very seriously as we strive to ensure our guests are provided with efficient and stellar service.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My friends and I stayed at Mr Cs Beverly Hills In late July/August this year after travelling 15 hours from Australia We arrived before check in time and were greeted with drinks at the bar and our room was ready to go to not long after we arrived. The staff were very friendly, our room was big and the beds were very comfortable. Great Stay and would definitely recommend :). Pool area is great too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear KateLouiseIrvine,
We're excited to hear that you've had a great experience at Mr.C. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you in once again in the future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is the best hotel in Beverly Hills. From The start, Chris and Bryan made sure the room was perfect. They did an excellent job.

The Room is super chic, posh, and everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel in Cali.

The food is also excellent!

Room Tip: Stay in the upper floors.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Abraham C,
Thank you for your commendations. It maks our day to know that you've enjoyed your stay and looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to L.A.
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We arrived at Mr. C. in BH after a hellish drive from San Diego. Apparently, we picked the hottest week of the year to travel to southern California. Upon arrival at the hotel, a staff member greeted my wife and directed her to the checkin desk. We were fairly disjointed with two young kids, so having the extra direction was definitely helpful. The entire checkin process was very efficient. Unlike three other hotels during this trip, which belonged to major hotel franchises, our luggage was at our room before we got to it (at San Diego Hyatt, it took 1 hour for our luggage to arrive!). The rooms are furnished very tastefully with elegant and comfortable furniture. It seemed that all rooms had a usable balcony. The bathroom was spacious, with great hardware. The showers were better than most hotels. There was a steam control box which did not work/turn on. The towel supply and toiletries were exceptional. The bed was not the most comfortable.
In some ways I was comparing this hotel with London West Hollywood and there definitely were little elements that were missing, but this hotel will be sufficient for an above average stay.
The strongest resource at this hotel is its amazing staff. I have found Los Angeles in general to have poor costumer service; however, Mr. C. had the most genuinely helpful staff of any hotel that I have visited.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Persika,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!. I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay at Mr. C and most importantly that you found our staff to be "amazing." We strive each day to provide all of our guests with a genuine hospitable attitude and I'm glad you've experienced this during your stay. We hope you will stay with us agaiin in your future travels.

Been to Mr. C Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!