“Great Experience & Attention to Detail” 5 of 5 stars

Mr. C Beverly Hills
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1224 Beverwill Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90035 (Westside)   |
Ranked #27 of 322 hotels in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California
“Great Experience & Attention to Detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

After passing on Mr. C many times for a variety of reasons, I can say it's been a mistake to do so. Mr. C's is very well run hotel with fantastic attention to detail, great service, in a good location, etc, etc. They combine style & hipness without going over the top and looking like they're trying to hard.

All in all....great place to stay and I would recommend Mr. C any time you're in 90210.

• Stayed June 2013
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear MillardEMJ,
We're excited to hear that you enjoyed your visit at Mr.C Beverly Hills. Thank you for the nice review and we look forward to your next visit!

412 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently stayed at Mr.C, and all i can say is, it was an experience that will last forever. The hotel itself was just breathtaking. I especially loved, on arrival we were all offered their signature drink at the bar. This attention to customer service was amazing, considering we had just jumped off a plane from Australia, a drink was well needed. I would especially love to say an amazing thanks to Cosmin at concierge who treated us all like royalty. From organising our Mustang hire, to planning our nights out, Cosmin was the guy to see in regards to experiencing LA to full capacity. He had everything at his fingertips, and nothing seemed to be impossible as a challenge to ensure that us Aussies had the trip of a life time. Thanks again to Mr. C for the amazing experience and another special thanks to Cosmin....Just amazing. I would recommend to all.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Rhea C,
Thank you for such a nice review. Glad to hear that Cosmin was ablet to make sure you had a memorable visit! I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and looking forward to welcome you back next time you visit L.A.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel expecting to have a ultra luxurious experience near Beverly Hills, and It started off that way with the price making me think I was on the right track.

However, I must say that there were a lot of things left to be desired. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing glaring wrong about the hotel however the reason I gave an average score of 3 stars is because it was average experience especially when one is paying over $400 a night. The cleanliness of the room was not upto the mark. They forgot to put in the complimentary water on the first day. Service at the hotel could be crisper. And it was also bothersome to have lights in the hallway of our floor flickering due to a possible faulty connection.

The single reason to book the hotel is for the location or unless you are able to book it on a deal of some sort.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear VKM 18,
I appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that we havent met your expectations. Rest assured that we will address your concerns as we strive to ensure that each guest has a wonderful stay. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

wow what a fantastic hotel i mean to start with the entrance and then the lobby wow wow wow its stunning they have this amazing bar where u sit at the height of the actual bar on a regular seat not a bar stool you have to see it if you are in the area its a must visit if u cant stay at least a visit to this gorgeous hotel and wow wow wow lobby

Room Tip: any room literally its gorgeous and just in case you didint know this hotel is a branch of Cipriani...
Dear bobby m,
Thank you for your review! We're happy to know that you've enjoyed your stay at Mr.C Beverly Hills and looking forward to welcome you back.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We recently stayed a few nights at Mr. C in Beverly Hills and wow! This place is top notch all the way! The hotel is beautiful with all the best amenities. The staff was the best I've ever experienced and ready to help and cater to our needs at all times. Special thanks to concierge Cosmin who helped us plan our dinners, activities and showed us all the best places to visit! 5 stars, I can't recommend this place enough and we will be back asap!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Travis P,
Thank you for your nice review! We're delighted to know you've enjoyed Mr.C Beverly Hills and appreciate your time in sharing your feedback with us. I will let Cosmin know of your commendations. Looking forward to welcome you back next time you're in L.A.
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have to say I've stayed in some of the best hotels around the world and Mr C is without a doubt one of the nicest I've had the pleasure of staying in.

The entire experience was slick, well run and amazingly enjoyable. Everything from the valet through to the bar staff was faultless. Cosmo (the concierge) was brilliant, Tyler (the barman) incredible and Angel (the house driver - which is free within a 3 mile radius) was amazing.

Amazing service. Amazing location. I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: The higher the room the better the view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear caffeinehit,
Great to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure that our team members will read your comments, and we are glad to know that you discovered Mr.C.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was looking forward to a multi night stay at Mr. C after being unable to secure a reservation at other area hotels in Beverly Hills. Reviews I read beforehand were very good but I felt they did not live up to expectations. Pros and cons below:

Pros:
* Great location in Beverly Hills, terrific restaurants and shopping nearby on Beverly Drive
* Easier access to major roads as hotel is off of Pico, more convenient than Beverly Wilshire location
* Fast easy and friendly check in with courtesy Bellini
* Nice room with newer furniture and excellent balcony (albeit a view of the Ralph's across the street)
* Very good high speed Internet
* Comfortable bed
* Excellent food

Cons
* Attention to detail was lacking throughout my stay
* Cleaning staff repeatedly knocking on my door at 9pm, although I requested much earlier cleaning and turndown. Persisted several nights after 9pm until I called the front desk, after several annoyances
* Room service forgot utensils needed for some dishes, drinks were served in spotty glasses
* Bathroom was tiny, no bathtub, small shower, very crowded
* Staff and downstairs restaurant were distracted and inattentive. Received wrong course for a main dish, server error. I was in no hurry but did not plan on spending so much time at the restaurant. Once the right order was received, it was excellent
* Door to my room did not fit its frame. Whenever the air pressure on the floor or room would change, the door would slightly open and close which made quite a racket throughout my stay. Kind of like having a ghost in your room. This was a first for me as a business traveler.

All in all, the property at Mr C is very nice. But the service could generally be far better. Lots of style but lacking in substance. I would give this hotel another try if other Beverly Hills options are not available. But Mr C would not be my first choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Hot_Squanto,
I'd like to thank you for choosing to stay at Mr.C Beverly Hills. I appreciate you taking the time in providing us with the good and bad, and I truly apologise for the issues you've encountered during your stay. We take this feedback very serious and rest assured that along with our management team we will address each concern. In hopes that you will consider staying with us for a better experience, I wish you all the best.

Been to Mr. C Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!