Excellent hotel. The rooms are a little larger than normal with a dressing table and mirrors outside the bathroom. Doubles as charging point!
The balcony faces out and you can see over most of Hollywood. Ask for a room on the entrance side floor 5 and above to see it.
Almost 5 star service on the reception and concierge did well too. Enjoy the free Bellini on arrival and relax!
The club sandwich beats the burger any day.
Not too sure about the bar area .... Just not the place to chill over a beer so went to more relaxing restaurant area. Ps change the music.
free wifi makes a change too!
Farmers market is a 20 fare.
For first timers the suggested tour was great. 4.5 hrs was just right glad did not go on the longer one!
- Also Known As:
- Mr. c Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Mr. c Beverly Hills Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr. C represents a modern version of old-world simplicity, stylish European glamour, providing today’s traveler with a comfortable, elegant and effortless experience that blends contemporary amenities with discreet, personalized service. A 12-story, 138-room hotel features 12 signature suites and classic suites alongside spacious guest rooms ranging from 365-800 square feet. The 4,500 square foot pool with private poolside cabanas is situated amid lush landscaping and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, BookIt.com, Tablet Hotels, LHW, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Mr. C Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.