The hotel is very cool....greeted by a friendly and accommodating staff. Its about a 10 minute walk into beverly hills and Factors deli is across the street. Our room faced Beverly Hills which is quieter than the rooms on Pico. Nice balcony to relax on and enjoy your coffee. It's hard to enjoy the free coffee when they take it away at 7:00am ! Heck I'm on vacation. That was the only negative on a great stay. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Mr. c Beverly Hills Hotel
- Mr. c Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr. C represents a modern version of old-world simplicity, stylish European glamour, providing today’s traveler with a comfortable, elegant and effortless experience that blends contemporary amenities with discreet, personalized service. A 12-story, 138-room hotel features 12 signature suites and classic suites alongside spacious guest rooms ranging from 365-800 square feet. The 4,500 square foot pool with private poolside cabanas is situated amid lush landscaping and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, LHW, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Mr. C Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.