“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 342 Hotels in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Amazing experience at this hotel. Everything went as well as I expected from the check-in until the check-out. It was so perfect that the only thing I could complain about was that my mini bar was not replaced as I consumed the goods. Everything else was perfect, hospitality, room service, concierge, valet and house driver, house keeping, wifi, room size, shower, location, everything.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Vica S

Lisboa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I loved it and I think that say all!!! I've been there before the last reforming and on that time I already loved it, the localization is fantastic, we can walk around safely and we are close with residential area and the Rodeo Drive area, in the streets the people generaly are too nice and they easily talk with us. About the hotel, great rooms with a lot of space, great room service, nice staff always ready to be helpful… I want be back soon there.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank AmaralRicardo
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This hotel is the best. From the moment you pull in the driveway until you are treated like royalty. Our room was amazing. They have a car there to drive you anywhere you want to go within a 3 mile radius from 10 am til 10 pm. We used this service a lot and it's free. The restaurant was really good too.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that looks over the "Hollywood" sign.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Joanne L
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I can't begin to explain how wonderful the experience was. Cocktails upon arrival for me and 3 of my friends, send a text message to have your car pulled up. Beautiful hotel, wonderful location, great decor, and good food. I'm thinking of going back to join them for their New Year's Eve celebration.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PillarsandPost
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

stayed at this hotel with my wife and son from 22 to 25 October 2012. Had a fantastic time the rooms were bright and large the service was exceptional. Profesional staff.
Have breakfast by the pool which we enjoyed very much, however, a couple had a pair of dogs by the pool that we found a bit strange. We did not know that the hotel allowed people to bring pets in the eating area.

Room Tip: higher floors have less a/c unit noise
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Juan V
Park Ridge, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I’ve had the pleasure (and privilege) of traveling the world, and I can confidently say, Mr. C Beverly Hills is the very best hotel experience I’ve ever had, in my lifetime. (BTW, Mr. C stands for Mr. Cipriani — Google it!)
And the FOOD. 5 stars — all the way.

Do you enjoy playing pool? Do so on the one of most artful pool tables you’ll ever witness. The table-top is made of GLASS. It was a sight to behold.

Whether you’re a “regular person” or an “A-List celeb,” you won’t know the difference — because from the moment you arrive at this aesthetically beautiful hotel — in every sense of the word — the staff simply treats you like pure 24K gold.

Weary from my early morning flight from Chicago, once I entered the hotel, I was taken care of before I even knew what was happening. About 1 minute from entering the lobby, I was given a complimentary Bellini (the best I’ve ever had); meanwhile, the staff checked me in and had my luggage delivered to my room, unbeknownst to me as I was lounging on a tufted red-leather sofa.

The room — in a word — perfection. Very “old Hollywood” — down to the high-thread-count bed linens and the perfectly appointed decor. It felt like I’d entered the condo I’d always dreamed of.

Mr. C Beverly Hills was a delight from start to finish.

Simply put, I’m not an easy guy to please. I’m a bit high-maintenance, if you will.

But Mr. C took me higher.

And that’s really saying something.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank MRoman24
Somewhere, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed two nights here in October. Beautiful hotel, with spectacular service, we especially loved the car service and cocktail upon arrival.

Some Tips:

1. If you are like me and like hot coffee or tea in your room- you wont find it here. Be prepared to order room service or you have to walk down to the lobby in the morning.

2. Rooms are gorgeous and comfortable, but not very quiet. Not a big deal for us, but you might want to consider this if you are one of those people that prefers no street noise.

I loved Mr.C's and can't wait to return.. and am sending husband to fetch the coffee next time. ;)

• Stayed October 2012
Loews Hollywood Hotel
Loews Hollywood Hotel
#14 of 342 in Los Angeles
4.5 of 5 stars 2,483 reviews

Been to Mr. C Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!