Stayed two nights here in October. Beautiful hotel, with spectacular service, we especially loved the car service and cocktail upon arrival.
1. If you are like me and like hot coffee or tea in your room- you wont find it here. Be prepared to order room service or you have to walk down to the lobby in the morning.
2. Rooms are gorgeous and comfortable, but not very quiet. Not a big deal for us, but you might want to consider this if you are one of those people that prefers no street noise.
I loved Mr.C's and can't wait to return.. and am sending husband to fetch the coffee next time. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr. C represents a modern version of old-world simplicity, stylish European glamour, providing today’s traveler with a comfortable, elegant and effortless experience that blends contemporary amenities with discreet, personalized service. A 12-story, 138-room hotel features 12 signature suites and classic suites alongside spacious guest rooms ranging from 365-800 square feet. The 4,500 square foot pool with private poolside cabanas is situated amid lush landscaping and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Mr. C Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mr. c Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles