This review is for both the hotel and the restaurant. It is hard to separate the two as we pretty much spent our entire weekend at this wonderful facility. This is easily the best time we have all ever had in LA. Four of us gathered for a girls weekend of shopping and dining and I chose Mr. C due to the location and the photos on the website. From the moment we walked into the lobby we knew it was the right choice. The friendly and accommodating manager, Richard, greeted us and offered complimentary bellinis in their gorgeous airy lobby bar. While we sat and chatted, Richard handled our check in process. He returned with our keys and escorted us to our spacious, beautiful rooms - both with amazing balconies. We were having so much fun at the hotel we decided to give the restaurant a try. Again, the minute we walked in we were warmly greeted by the manager, Eric. He was the perfectly charming host for our evening. Our waiter, PJ, was helpful and proficient yet very personable. All of us continually commented that everyone seemed to genuinely enjoy working there. The food and service were amazing throughout. As gals, we like ordering appetizers and then will maybe split an entree or two. They accommodated us generously and without fuss. We ended up staying at our table for over three hours just having a great time catching up. When Eric noticed we hadn't ordered dessert, he treated us to delicious crepes - flambéed tableside. Though we had reservations elsewhere the next night, we cancelled and chose to return to Mr. C's restaurant again. And the 2nd dinner was just as amazing as the 1st. Mind you, this was Grammy weekend and the Grammy host - LL Cool J - was also hosting a big party at the hotel. We had no reservations but they carved out a perfect table for us and treated us like royalty - even though the place was full of celebrities. Again service and our meal were perfection. This time, dessert was a piece of white cake - something I would never order - yet it was heavenly. Again, we pretty much parked ourselves at the table until closing. The next morning, we didn't want to leave so we headed to our favorite lobby bar where the adorable Ben made perfect cappuccinos and mimosas. Richard, the manager, checked on us throughout the weekend to make sure our every wish was accommodated. All of us agreed, they were. It really was a perfect weekend at Mr. C. If you go, I'm confident you will have an amazing experience.
- Also Known As:
- Mr. c Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Mr. c Beverly Hills Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr. C represents a modern version of old-world simplicity, stylish European glamour, providing today’s traveler with a comfortable, elegant and effortless experience that blends contemporary amenities with discreet, personalized service. A 12-story, 138-room hotel features 12 signature suites and classic suites alongside spacious guest rooms ranging from 365-800 square feet. The 4,500 square foot pool with private poolside cabanas is situated amid lush landscaping and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, BookIt.com, Tablet Hotels, LHW, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Mr. C Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.