“Laid back ambiance with terrific food in Larchmont.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #611 of 8,645 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Description: Coffee roasted in-house, excellent breakfast, brunch and entree selections, catering takeout, gluten free and vegan friendly, popular red and blue velvet pancakes, freshly baked muffins and our famous bread pudding! Established in 2009 Larchmont Bungalow is proud to be a part of the Green Restaurant Association. During our initial construction Larchmont Bungalow's owners found old newspaper from the 1950's behind the walls previously used as insulation. We proudly reused that newspaper as wall coverings for both our women's and men's restrooms. Inside the restaurant our entire wood flooring is from refurbished material. Once inside you will also find burlap wall coverings on the dining room walls. Our green coffee beans are delivered in large woven burlap bags and we have cut those bags down to reuse them.
Glendale, California
“Laid back ambiance with terrific food in Larchmont.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Larchmont Village is a charming section of Los Angeles full of outdoor eateries and trendy boutiques. The Larchmont Bungalow offers breakfast all day, with an abundance of choices to tempt your palate. Your food choices are ordered at a walk-up counter and then delivered to your table. I was treated to scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and carmelized onions. A whole wheat bagel was available with cream cheese and strawberry preserves. A serving of assorted fresh fruit added color and texture to this outstanding meal. The double shot capuccino was also delicious. I will have to return again and again to try other offerings on their generous menu.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, CA
“Cute atmosphere with yummy and interesting food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

My husband and I frequently walk down Larchmont Blvd. near Hancock Park and decided to try Larchmont Bungalow - and it helps that we get our KCRW discount there! I had a great salad, and my husband had a lobster omelet that was wonderful. You order your food from the counter and a waiter brings it to your table. We sat on the back porch and sipped lemonades while we waited for our food...the only problem was that the tables are really close to one another and we were seated near some chatty young ladies who were having an interesting conversation about a recent date that one of them had been on. Other than that, we had a really nice time and will definitely go back! This was a nice place for a couple to have lunch or dinner, but I saw families with kids there too, and I may take my own boys there sometime soon.

• Visited June 2011