I'm actually still here but wanted to write this review before I forgot everything.
The lobby is newly remodeled and looks great. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The hallways and rooms are older but it looks like they tried to do a quick modernization that wasn't full finished or was done for pennies on the dollar. The room is spacious but when I first checked in I noticed there was a wadded up tissue on the floor. After further inspection I noticed a long hair in the sink (I have short hair) and things weren't "super clean". The bed is comfortable and was very clean but the rest of the room was sub par and not someplace I'd ever take my spouse for a vacation/romantic getaway.
Parking for guests is about $20 a day and has in/out privileges. There's a small lot in the front but a larger one around back where the elevators to most rooms are.
The shower emitted a high pitched whine the entire time I used it, which was annoying.
I placed the breakfast menu out on my door around 8pm last night and it was still there at the time I requested my meal - so obviously I wasn't happy about that. I'm at the end of the hall but feel that it should still have been checked as it says place on door "prior to 2am".
Had dinner in the bar last night - the bar tapas menu is very small, although they seem to have over 100 beers on tap etc. The tomato caprese, was 1 small slice of tomato and 1 small slice of mozzarella cheese on a thin toasted baguette slice with 1/2 a plate of greens. Very disappointing. The chicken caesar salad was just ok - could benefit form more dressing and the chicken being cut up instead of almost whole on top of the salad. The waitstaff was very nice and friendly but the food wasn't great for the price that was paid.
The total cost of the 4 nights, with taxes fees etc., is approx. $611 - not including parking or extras.
All in all if you have a quick trip to LA and are only going to sleep here it's ok - but there are nicer hotels nearby for only $10 or $20 dollars more per night - and Hotwire had 4 star hotels in the area at the same rate. Next time I'll stay at one of the better rated hotels for a similar rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our LAX Hotel is conveniently located near the airport for quick access before and after your flight. Four Points Los Angeles Airport Hotel offers shuttle service to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Four Points Los Angeles
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Four Points
- Los Angeles Sheraton