I stayed at this hotel for one night as part of an airline holiday package and had a very basic budget rate room which had its window on a corridor. This corridor was not pleasant to walk down being somewhat dingy.
The room was small for the two king beds but was fine for just one night. The bed was comfy. The bathroom was clean although a little tired and had a few toiletries supplied but not a tooth brush which was what I needed. The shop down in the lobby area was open quite late and stocked toiletries.
This hotel has a resturant and bar but unfortunately these were closed before my 9pm arrival. I therefore phoned room service but they were unable to provide me with a simple sandwich so, as I could not eat from their menu, I had to wait for breakfast - not good after coming off a plane trip.
Breakfast at 6am the following morning was adequate and cost $22.
Although I really paid peanuts for this hotel I would not choose it in different circumstances. A week after this I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and that would be my choice for my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our LAX Hotel is conveniently located near the airport for quick access before and after your flight. Four Points Los Angeles Airport Hotel offers shuttle service to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Four Points Los Angeles
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Four Points
- Los Angeles Sheraton