“Absolutely FABULOUS” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 330 Activities in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: A Day in LA Tours offers the best city tours of Los Angeles & Hollywood and the ultimate Segway(R) tours. We want to show all sides of LA! Our city tours offer free pick-up and drop-off. We know many visitors are in town for only a few days, so we want to make the most of your time. Our tours highlight Hollywood, Venice, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Mansions, Griffith Park, Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, The Grove, stars' homes, and much more! Give us a day or two and you'll enjoy everything LA has to offer! Ask about our private tours as well, we can accommodate most any sized groups!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Absolutely FABULOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

A Day in LA is absolutely the best tout you could take in LA. Our tour guide Matt was fun, funny and so knowledgeable and made us laugh so many times during the day. My daughter and I had a two day stopover in LA and wanted to make the most of our time there. The tour took us to all the places we wanted to see ..... except the Hollywood sign, which was covered in fog :) and Matt made the day the best we could possibly have had. It was also great value for money. Have to congratulate A Day in LA for offering such great service at such a reasonable price. We'll definitely go on a tour with them when we are next in LA.

Tel Aviv, Israel
“what great tours.. bus and segways!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

for anyone that really wants to see LA this is the tour for you. Sit back, relax and and love it. Tour through all the hot spots in LA and enjoy the sights! The tour of LA was great and i believe the Segway tour of venice beach and santa monica was just as good! I never knew how much a fun a segway was (even though you do look funny). Both of of my tour guides for both tours were great. i was a little nervous at first coming to LA - but this company made me feel very safe and secure. I left my camera on the bus and they hand delivered it later in the night to my hotel for free. It shows the really care.

Visited December 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Rasta Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I were in LA for a few days and did not want to have to drive around to see the attractions. Since this tour offered the sites we could not access with public transportation, we booked it and we were not disappointed! It's a great value for the convenience and the price! Our guide, Matt, was very informative and entertaining. I liked the small group feeling and the attention to making sure that everyone was getting what they wanted. I think it is a great tour and I would recommend it to anyone going to LA!

Phoenix
3 attraction reviews
“More Like "A Blast in LA"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Like many others, we were only in town for a few days during Spring Break and wanted to take full advantage of our time. I booked the tour after finding it here on Trip Advisor and am so glad I did! The service was top notch from beginning to end, with perfect instructions on where to pick up the Rasta Bus on Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica, where to park, what to expect, etc. They provided Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee while we were waiting for our group to assemble in the morning which was a nice touch.

Our tour guide, Aron, was AMAZING...so knowledgeable, relaxed, downright hilarious, informative, and entertaining. He had lots of fun anecdotes and stories to share which was well received, and tips to keep us safe on the somewhat seedy Hollywood Blvd. I have to give huge props to our driver as well, Dow, who remained cool and level headed behind the wheel, never letting the traffic or congestion of LA get to him. No easy feat. Thanks for keeping us safe, Dow! What a great team we had!

We saw all the highlights of LA, starting at the Malibu Pier, then off to Brentwood, Bel-Air,
Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive (we saw Heidi Klum at Louis Vuitton who snubbed our Rasta Bus - can you believe THAT?!), lunch at the Farmers Market, Griffith Park and the Hollywood Sign, Sunset Boulevard, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Chinese theater, and Kodak/Dolby theater, and lots of fun tidbits along the way and in between. We had plenty of time at each stop and restroom facilities were readily available which was appreciated as we were traveling with a small child.

We had a mix of people on our bus from young families, single girls, older couples, and a woman celebrating her 80th birthday with her family. I imagine it would have been much more fun if some of the passengers were more engaged and fun-loving but that was out of our control. I had a blast and enjoyed every minute of it.

All-in-all, a perfect and fun filled day without the stress and hassle of having to drive it ourselves. Lots of laughs and inside info. I would absolutely recommend this tour without hesitation. Thanks Aron, Dow, Raman and the gentleman who met us in the morning. Can't wait to return!

Visited March 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“Rasta FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had one day to visit LA and booked this tour only one day before arrival after reading the excellent reviews on tripadvisor. The booking process ran very smoothly: you can contact these guys at anytime, they answer swiftly and do everything to help you (such as, pick up service). It had also a very good price compared to other tours.

The tour itself is amazing, excellent and pure fun! You see a lot in only one day but it is so well organised that you don't feel in a hurry. There is enough time for photo breaks in between, for lunch and even to watch the sunset. Families, couples, singles, young and old participated in this tour and everybody seemed to have a good time!

The guy who picked me up was Brian, who was very enthusiastic! Our tour guide was Matt, who gave the best of himself by entertaining the bus with his great sense of humour and LA knowledge. He was also very helpfull and asked everybody what he or she really wanted to see in LA, so he could fit it in.

I would go back to LA only for this tour! I can recommend it to everybody!