“Great Burger plus more” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Jackson, Mi
“Great Burger plus more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

You can get a great burger cooked anyway you want it plus a turkey burger, chicken sandwich, or a BLT. You can have a milk shake or a Budweiser. A variety of things to pick from. You get to build your own burger picking anything and everything you can imagine to go on or with your favorite burger. The staff is busy but quick. Food is good and hot.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Laguna Niguel, California, United States
“The Counter, Hollywood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Great burger with fantastic ingredients. Loved it.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oceano, California
“Love to make my own burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I love this place, we've been twice so far. I like how I can customize my burger with whatever zany toppings I like. They also have fried pickles which are delicious. Last time we had the 50/50 fries and onion strings both of which are also delicious on your burger. We will make it a habit to stop here every time we head to LA.

Visited February 2012
Livingston, nj
“Great Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

I liked this place. Although it's mostly a burger restaurant, everyone can get something that suits them. The burgers can be made to individual tastes with a wide variety of different toppings. Also, the meat is antibiotic and hormone free and the burgers are cooked the way you want them to be cooked. If you're not a burger lover, there are other sandwiches ( chicken, turkey, blt's, and veggies) as well as chili. The side dishes are french fries, fried onions,and grilled veggies and they're quite tasty as well. The desserts looked great, but I avoided them. I've been here before, and would go back again.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Best burger ever!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

We were just walking on Sunset Blvd and ended up eating at that restaurant. What a great find! Seriously, we had the best burgers of our life! Do stop by if you're a burger lover. They have tons of toppings you can choose from to make your custom burger. Mine had grilled pineapple slices, it was amazing. And way better than gbk (which I tried in the UK - good, but not as good).

And they had a kids menu.

• Visited March 2011