“Yummy yummy for the tummy!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Six
10668 W. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064 (Westside)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Six is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,353 of 8,658 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Bistro, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: Overland
Description: The Six is the one of the newest Los Angeles Gastropubs, and home of the famed Signature Six Burger. Our focus is pairing boutique wines and our signature six rotating craft beers on tap with a fresh seasonal menu. The vibe is undeniably old Northern California rustic and the food, served in cast iron skillets or on rustic wood planks, is unpretentious and farm-to-table delicious. We are constantly shopping at our local farms for the freshest available seasonal ingredients. “We pride ourselves in making slow food as fast as we can”.
Santa Monica, California, United States
“Yummy yummy for the tummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great atmosphere, very cool scene, and terrific food. They make the best mussels I have ever had. They also have a good selection of wine and beer.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mississauga
“The Six gets a nine from me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

We met some LA family members at The Six which they recommended. A good choice.

Initially I thought it might be a bit pretentious - and maybe there was some of that. Six of each item on the menu - gimmicky. Do you get six sheets of TP in the restroom?

But guess what - the food was excellent. Monstrous burgers with lots of options for condiments. There was a knife stuck through each burger - definitely got some idea of how big it was. The fries were also excellent - both garlic and regular fries. With these portions, there will be leftovers - and there were. Desserts were also first-rate.

I'm sure LA has plenty of wonderful restaurants to try, but I'd go back gladly to The Six.

• Visited February 2012
Los Angeles
“One of the BEST hamburgers In L.A”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Ok...whodathunkit??? We just wanted a place close to the Landmark movie theatres... that took reservations & had free parking! What a find. The Hamburger is huge!! Comes with a huge knife stuck in it,so you can halve the huge thing,on a wooden board..unreal!! Drippy, perfectly cooked,lots of grilled onions,cheese..hmmmm! The the French fries!!! OMG! Garlic or truffle oil!!! Cooked crispy & perfect!!!.
Only thing I've EVER ordered on the menu..but I am sure everything else is good too..at least it LOOKS good...but..I go for the BURGERS!!!!

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kreskin2207
“Cool atmosphere but didn't live up to the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

My friend is a burger connoisseur and when we travel he always has a list of 3 or 4 burger spots to hit; so on our trip to LA The Six was the first place we stopped. Unfortunately, for both of us, things didn't really stand-up to the hype we'd read. The Six burger was good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't better than other "gourmet" burgers. The bleu cheese was the right potency without overwhelming the burger. The garlic fries were a really good accompaniment to the burger.

The service was okay, which was kind of a bummer considering we were one of only two or three tables in there. One thing that really bothered me was that I asked about a couple beers and they couldn't even tell me what brewery they were from. They knew the city it came from but couldn't name the brewery...weird...

If you're in the area, stop by, but I wouldn't go out of your way. There is a communal table where they offer happy hour specials as well as at the bar - that might be worth it.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“The food is fantastic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

The food at The Six is fantastic. We found this restaurant by chance when we starving and running around on Pico Blvd. The Turkey Sloppy Joe's are great and a slightly healthier alternative to regular Sloppy Joe's. The cauliflower was also really good. I was surprised by the Pizza which was also good. And the Mac and Cheese fantastish! They also have a good selection of beer on tap and on Sundays they have bottomless Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's in the morning. You can probably tell that I enjoy this restaurant. In L.A. it is harder than one might think to find a good restaurant with tasty food at affordable prices. This one is definitely worth a try.

• Visited July 2011