“Wonderful for lunch or dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille - Beverly Center is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 8,891 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: San Vicente
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Wonderful for lunch or dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food and service at the Caital Grille is top notch. Bring your appetite as the portions are big and too delicious to push your plate away before you're done.
The service is high quality. You'll never be left with an empty glass.

Visited January 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great atmosphere in this restaurant located at the Beverly Centre Los Angeles. Wonderfull food, cooked to perfection. Lobster was excellent and the Steak was the best I have tasted.
Excellent wine selection also.

Visited December 2012
Bandon, Oregon
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I had my daughter drive up from college to meet me for an incredible dinner here. The perfectly aged and cooked steals blew away Lawry's Prime Rib where we usually go. Service outstanding, wine list exceeded my expectations and the food was "worth every penny" and the some. Truly an epicurean delight.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bali, Indonesia
“Luxury Restaurant in West LA”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We ate dinner with family last September before we flight back home. The restaurant was cozy with beautiful interior. We seated upstairs overlooking the main road Wilshire. It is nice restaurant with high standard service fine dinning. I ordered hamburger, it turned out it taste standard. My hubby ordered clam chowder and he said it tasted so and so (no special). The other foods that we ordered no special. Fortunately they have special french fries was good. The prices are mid to up.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“When 10% IS enough”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I typically start at 20% when tipping in the United States, but after our experience at The Capital Grille, Beverly Center, Los Angeles, California, we were left with no alternative but to go the opposite direction based on service, quality and knowledge. Of course we wouldn't do this lightly and without just cause, so here are our reasons for our experience (hopefully yours will differ):

My wife and I dined at The Capital Grille (Beverly Center, Los Angeles, CA) on 11/18/12, and we were extremely dissatisfied for the following reasons: 1) Extremely slow service from our server. 2) Had to ask for our own waters to be refilled. 3) Bread was ice cold. 4) Had to ask for a refill on butter. 5) Wife ordered a featured Cabernet. Server suggested a different wine. After some time, sever came back and said the suggested wine was out. 6) Wine pours between my wife and I were at least an ounce different. 7) Along with wine being out, I ordered the Clam Chowder, which was out as well. Sever was not up to speed on "86ed" items" 8) Had to wait 20 mins for our a simple salad and Mac-n-Cheese side. 9) When salad came out, it was not what my wife ordered, and my wife had to point that fact out to the server. 10) Wife's salad was sub-standard and she barely ate it. 11) Server, who said she had been there for 5 years, could not instruct us on how to access the Beverly Center parking garage after hours (you would think that after that amount of time working, an employee would have experienced that question before and would have been able to to advise).

Would we recommend this location? No.

Would we recommend The Capital Grille based on our experience? No.

Will we return to this location? No.

If you chose to dine at The Capital Grille, Beverly Center, Los Angeles, California, we hope your experience is better than ours was.

• Visited November 2012