“No such thing as a bad seat here!” 5 of 5 stars

Hollywood Hills Hiking Tour in Los Angeles
Ranked #10 of 310 Attractions in Los Angeles
Phoenix, Arizona
21 attraction reviews
“No such thing as a bad seat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We drove over for a fun weekend to see Barry Manilow here because he is the Showman Extraordinaire, and because we've always wanted to see a concert at this venue. This was a spontaneous thing (and take my word, we're not spontaneous people!) and we would do it again in a heartbeat! Acoustics were great, Barry was his usual, entertaining self, and to see a concert in this outdoor arena was nothing short of spectacular!

We got there early 6:30ish for an 8:00 show, and parked in Parking Lot A for $20. We got in and out very quickly. There were people there enjoying picnic baskets with wine on a blanket in the park before the concert who had gotten there at least a 1/2 hour before we did. We researched the Ride and Dine deal, but it seemed pricey considering we could have a gourmet picnic for a fraction of the cost in Parking Lot A.

They handed out glow sticks as we walked in.

The bathrooms were very clean!

My only advice would be to take a blanket to sit on or at least a light jacket because it can get rather chilly in Griffith Park at night.

Don't wait any longer, check out the upcoming concerts and go! We had a fantastic time!

Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
80 attraction reviews
“Kings of the Mic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went surprisingly to the Kings of the Mic LLCOOLJ. Ice Cube Public Enemy. Normally not my thing. The weather was great. The Venue is not to big but under the stars. Parking and in and out easy. Had an amazing time

Visited July 2013
Newark, DE
16 attraction reviews
“Barry Manilow was TERRIFIC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Loved the Greek. Loved the concert. We had great seats. The parking was horrible. We had to stack park quit a distance from the theater and it was an uphill walk. Definitely, not a walk someone with health issues could make easily. After the concert it took forever to get out of the stack parking lot. Shuttle like they have at the Hollywood Bowl would have made it a much more enjoyable experience.

Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
6 attraction reviews
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We saw Peter Frampton here last Summer 2012 and it was a great concert. We enjoyed the outdoor air and great music I grew up in.
The food options - meh. But we weren't here for the food right.
It's one of my favorite past times to enjoy a concert at least once a year. I'm fortunate to be able to do that - I'll never take it for granted. A small task but harder to accomplish sometimes during our hectic, busy lives - and the fact my husband & I live in different states. That's why it's special to go out of our way to enjoy these moments.

Visited August 2012
Cambridge, UK
3 attraction reviews
“Best Outdoor Theatre in LA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

If you love the outdoors and you love good theater this is the place for you. Great sound, great cast, and overall excellent work from the people at Greek Theatre. There is a shuttle that can take you all the way inside Griffin Park and to the theater. Yet I opted for the 15 dollar parking that is located almost all around the theatre itself. The food was concession stand food but I suppose it is the outdoors. I highly recommend this for any theater lover out there.

Visited May 2013