“cool place” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
6801 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Central L.A)
+1-323-464-7625
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Neighborhood: Central L.A
“cool place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

cool place, great atmosphere, food is ok. If you are visiting L.A. is a must, but you are just going there for the theme.

Reed B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your review and your comments. I am glad to hear that your recent visit to our cafe was a positive one. The next time you are in the area, please stop by and ask for me. I will make sure we deliver a full “5 star” experience!

HollywoodBlvd_GM@HardRock.com

• Turkish first
Tallaght, Ireland
“good food, good service, but very overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

as the title says, very expensive place to eat/drink, but service was good, food was good, atmosphere was ok, but was a mid-week visit.

Visited February 2012
Reed B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you very much for visiting the Hard Rock Hollywood Blvd Café and for providing your valuable feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments and sincerely apologize that your experience with us was not as positive and memorable as we would have liked to provide!

I hope you have a chance to visit us again soon and if you do, please ask for me. I will make sure we deliver a full “5 star” experience!

HollywoodBlvd_GM@HardRock.com
323.606.7131
Kentucky
“Really nice place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Really cool inside. Seated fast. Fast kitchen times. Nice server. Little pricy but good serving sizes.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wallasey, England, United Kingdom
“Very Disorganised. A big disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I admit Sunday night 13th January was a busy night but I made allowances for that. When we arrived we told there would be a 20 minute wait which I accepted quite readilly. That 20 minutes was actually over an hour, yet some people, obviously known to the staff were just turning up and being seated. We ordered a sharing platter for a starter, and then a salmon steak. 40 minutes later, and having almost given up the ghost, almost fainting from hunger, the main course turned up with no sign of the starter. To be honest by now having waited for over two hours to eat, I was ready to eat the starter, but having looked forward to the platter I requested that the salmon be taken back in order that we could have the starter, which the staff were happy to do.
I cannot fault the quality of the food, as ever it was good, but I left the place with a bad taste in my mouth in terms of how long it took to be served, the order in which the food came, while I watched other customers arrive and leave while we were left waiting for our food to be served.

Visited January 2013
Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry for your obviously unacceptable experience. I hope you will please contact me at the address below, as we would very much like to address the specific problems with your visit and also seek to make amends and hopefully win you back as a fan of Hard Rock.

General Manager - Hard Rock Hollywood Blvd
HollywoodBvd_GM@Hardrock.com
Perth, Australia
“Very well appointed, with great atmoshere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went here during our week in Hollywood and was amazed at the size of the place. It had mezzanine level that made it interesting. The service was excellent and the food was served prompt and was impressive according to all 4 of us.The manager spent about 20 minutes talking to us and was proud to give us a presentation on their new "Computer Pad" menus. The table setting includes one at each place. I didn't require my reading glasses to swipe through all the details accompanied by photos. You simply order what you want and it is sent via WiFi, then delivered without delay. This system eliminates staff wasting time while customers chatter about the menu. While deciding what to eat, you can order a drink with the touch of the finger. The location is great, near/next to the Highland Center and Dolby Theater, Hollywood.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks so much for coming to visit us all the way from Australia! We're excited to hear that your experience was so positive and we very much appreciate the encouraging feedback. We know that our continued success depends on consistently providing great experiences to guests like yourself.

I hope you’ll plan to visit us again in Hollywood if the opportunity provides itself and invite you to please contact me personally if I can ever be of service. Thank you again and warmest regards . . .

HollywoodBlvd_GM@Hardrock.com