Very comfortable, spacious rooms. Great style and decor. In room vintage record player is a lovely touch, however the vinyl clearly has not been looked after!
Avoid the horrendously expensive but very tempting mini-bar and bring your own - will save you a fortune!
If you are looking for a DVD to watch whilst in the room head down to the awesome awesome Ameoba music which has an enormous selection of second hand DVDs. I would suggest the hotel starts a collection for guests though.
As far as the infamous nightclub we were situated next door to a music venue which did get noisy one night but quietened down at about 11. The comfy bed more than made up for it though.
Personally I liked west Hollywood (full of character) although it may be a bit grungy for some expecting the glamour of Hollywood.
Be sure to visit Universal studios whilst in the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your new home away from home. Situated at the iconic intersection of Hollywood & Vine, our all suite hotel offers spacious flats as an unpretentious refuge with all the creature comforts you need to unwind after hitting your favorite Hollywood arts, music, fashion and entertainment hotspots ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TIG Global, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Redbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.