The hotel is cool, trendy and unique. My room was comfortable, big and has a real charm. The staff is young and helpful, we didn't have any problems with them even when I asked to go to the club to buy a beer (I was wearing shorts, shirt and flip-flops).
However I wouldn't recommend you to stay here if you want to rest. At night the whole thing becomes a nightclub, you can clearly hear the music and people talking. It wasn't a problem for me and my wife as we were really tired, otherwise we would have some drinks there.
I wasn't very impressed with the area. I think Santa Monica and Venice beach would suit me better as an area.
Be aware that everything is far in LA. I drove from Hollywood to Santa Monica and took me more than a hour to get there.
- Also Known As:
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your new home away from home. Situated at the iconic intersection of Hollywood & Vine, our all suite hotel offers spacious flats as an unpretentious refuge with all the creature comforts you need to unwind after hitting your favorite Hollywood arts, music, fashion and entertainment hotspots ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Redbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.