A unique boutique hotel that puts much larger 5 star properties to shame. The rooms (which are actually full suites & apartments) are opulent in a tasteful sense. The staff are friendly, well mannered and provide an exceptional guest experience (without the fluff)! This is without doubt one of the coolest hotels in LA (just check out some of the A-list celebs who have stayed and partied here). If I was an owner of a hotel or nightclub in the US right now I would be paying some serious attention to the name 'Sam Nazarian'.
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. If I could knit pick on something, the noise from the street could be a little loud at times but I believe they are putting in double glazing in the near future to remedy the situation.
If you loathe the colour red, this is probably not the hotel for you!! For everyone else, it is.
ps - for those of you who are fans of Anthony Bourdain (I am indeed).... I believe he is on his way to the Redbury soon!!
- Also Known As:
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your new home away from home. Situated at the iconic intersection of Hollywood & Vine, our all suite hotel offers spacious flats as an unpretentious refuge with all the creature comforts you need to unwind after hitting your favorite Hollywood arts, music, fashion and entertainment hotspots ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Redbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.