This hotel is super stylish a d the rooms are huge. The restaurant is terrific. The courtyard bar is lovely. The only problem is that there doesn't seem to be a quiet room in the place! Our first night we were put in a room that faced a huge concrete wall and was above a nightclub that played incredibly loud music until almost 7am on Friday night. The next day we asked to be moved to a quieter room. At first they tried to charge us more money but eventually they moved us for no extra charge. Our second room faced the courtyard, which they told us was much quieter. Well, the courtyard bar also blasts music until 1:30am, so again there was no chance of sleeping before then. Thought we were getting a bargain, but in fact we overpaid! Not for those looking to sleep.
- Also Known As:
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your new home away from home. Situated at the iconic intersection of Hollywood & Vine, our all suite hotel offers spacious flats as an unpretentious refuge with all the creature comforts you need to unwind after hitting your favorite Hollywood arts, music, fashion and entertainment hotspots ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TIG Global, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Redbury Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.