This place is the definition of cool and funky. The room I stayed in was very large --- an entire family could stay there! -- and was decorated in such a funky and edgy way that I can hardly begin to describe it. But it was a genuine cool, and not like it was trying too hard.
I really liked the location, at Hollywood and Vine, because I wanted to be in the heart of the action. I enjoyed walking all over the place to see what Hollywood was all about. There was a lot going on at all times. Even in the hotel there was a lot happening, especially at night, for better or worse.
Because at night the masses descend upon the Redbury to indulge in its night club life. Sometimes that feels like your private sanctuary is being invaded by strangers, so it's best to dive right in and join them!
Here's a dealbreaker tip: get a room that is AWAY from the alleyway, because all night long the empty beer bottles from the nightclub are tossed out into the trash by the armful and they make that crashing sound that is impossible to ignore.
The staff was great all around, and it was very nice to be able to park your car at the hotel within the hotel's own garage...
- Also Known As:
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel
- The Redbury @ Hollywood And Vine Hotel Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your new home away from home. Situated at the iconic intersection of Hollywood & Vine, our all suite hotel offers spacious flats as an unpretentious refuge with all the creature comforts you need to unwind after hitting your favorite Hollywood arts, music, fashion and entertainment hotspots ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, TIG Global, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Redbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.