“Chocolate Heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of TOURific Escapes

TOURific Escapes
P.O. Box 91962, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Hollywood)
424-248-8687
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 329 Activities in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Book now - use code tripadvisor for $15 off the Hollywood Tour - We offer three unique tours: Our Hollywood Sites & Bites Tour lets you experience Hollywood through food, from celebrity chef eateries to landmark restaurants. Our Celebrity Insider Movie Locations Tour shows off filming sites in Beverly Hills, Century City and Hollywood in the company of an entertainment journalist who will share the inside scoop with you. If you’re a chocoholic, our Chocolate Indulgence Tour is for you! All tours are in the comfort of a custom 15-passenger van that’s fully air conditioned with individual seats and large windows to take in all the sites. Indulge your senses and enjoy the ride!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Upland
6 attraction reviews
“Chocolate Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

A perfect day for a chocolate lover! Trisha gave us a fantastic tour of some local chocolate haunts. She provided many interesting facts about the places we were touring and the local history. I can't wait to take another Tourific tour!!!

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“Memorable Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our birthdays (well, mostly me) by booking the Chocolate Tour through Living Social (what can I say, we are cheapskates). We weren't sure what to expect but the tour was excellent! Trish and Matt were fantastic in keeping us entertained while filling us with chocolates. Trish gave great background information for each of the shops we visited, and provided a follow-up email with everything we need to revisit the shops (not sure that would happen, these are some pretty steeply priced boutiques).

Los Angeles, CA
“Chocolate indulgence!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I bought this tour as a Daily Candy or Living Social deal. It was a Valentine's Day gift for my husband but we just got around to fitting it into our busy schedules. It's an intimate group which I think made it even more fun. I would love to do something similar with a group of friends. Trish is an excellent tour guide, has a lot of energy and sprinkles trivia, celebrity gossip and humor throughout the trip. The owners and staff at each location along the tour are friendly and accommodating. And the chocolate is just the right amount and selection - they have really chosen a great variety of locations and items to sample -- generous but well spaced out so you don't crash from a sugar rush before it ends.

Los Angeles, California
9 attraction reviews
“Pack your camera and a pair of sweat pants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

So good, I had to take this tour twice... and then send my in-laws on their own! I went out with Trish and TOURific Escapes earlier in the year with a friend of mine for our monthly lunch date and then took my mom on a recent Saturday. Based on other reviews, I was excited to eat my way around Hollywood and get some Hollywood history while stuffing my face. I never expected the level of knowledge, enthusiasm, or service that we actually received. I'll admit, I'm an LA local and this is the PERFECT tour for locals, visitors, family, friends... everyone. There is something for EVERYONE! Trish is so full of energy and excitement, but not in an obnoxious cruise director type of way - she just really loves what she is doing and it shows. I've never met a tour guide that can address each member of her group throughout the entire day after just one introduction. It definitely adds a very personal touch to the experience. Beyond the service and interactions, what better way to see a city than eat some of it's best food?! Big name chefs, celebrity chefs, this tour has it all. Plenty to see. Plenty to eat. Pack your camera and a very comfortable pair of pants. Cupcakes, deli sandwiches, pizza, ice cream and much more... I can't wait until more friends and family visit so I can take the tour again.

Visited November 2012
“A perfect sightseeing, loved the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is the perfect combination of tourist information/sightseeing. The best food, and a sosial day with very nice fellow travelers from all over the wourld :)

Visited February 2012