“Mixed Review...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delphine Eatery & Bar

Delphine Eatery & Bar
6250 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 323-798-13 (Central L.A)
323-798-1355
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Delphine Eatery & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #412 of 8,658 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Vine
Transit: Metro Station right below.
Newport Beach, California
“Mixed Review...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were expecting to eat at Drai's-- the rooftop restaurant at the W Hotel that is now closed. Delphine's food was very tasty as were the drinks. The portions were small, in my opinion. My wife would call them "ample". :)

My scallops were delicious. Her salmon was good. Service was slow and the restaurant wasn't very busy for the first 45 minutes we were there, so that was puzzling. The dessert we had was just fair--and I can't even remember what it was.

Our corner table was comfortable with a great view. With so many great choices in the area, I don't think I'll return to Dephine's.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Surabaya, Indonesia
“Best in Hollywood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is my 5th time to eat here. Have tried lunch n dinner here. All their food are good. In big portion too. Located at W Hollywood lobby which connects to Hollywood blvd walk of stars. A must try restaurant in my opinion. Meat and seafood are both so good.

Tampa, Florida
“Great Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Amazing service, great food and atmosphere! On Sunday's they have a Jazz night at the W hotel and it is amazing!

Visited July 2014
Camarillo
“Simply fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Back in April, before seeing the play, 'Book of Mormon' at the Pantages, we ate at Delphine Eatery and Bar. We were a little hesitant at first, since it was so widely advertised by Pantages.
Were we amazed! All the staff were friendly, the cocktails excellent and the food was fabulous! I truly loved that we didn't have to ask for water or coffee refills, instantly filled by attentive staff. I must say the food came out a little too quickly while we were enjoying our cocktails and salads. At least it was hot. Next time I'm in the area, I will definitely dine there again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
canada
“Tip automatically added to bill...That's just not right!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We generally tip at least 15% when out to eat and if our server is really good we always tip more according to his/her abilities. Tipping is at OUR discretion and given in a show of appreciation of their hard work or lack there of. Restaurant's should take note that their wait staff can turn a mediocre meal, such as this one, into something better by how good the wait staff....I will not go back here or to any restaurant that has the audacity to decide what I will leave as a tip.

• Visited July 2014