“Decent place to spend a night” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #84 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
Kelowna, Canada
“Decent place to spend a night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night here with family. Inside was nice enough. Feels a little more like a condo than a hotel. Breakfast was standard, we were happy with it. Cleaning staff were friendly. There was plenty of parking the night we were there. Didn't notice any outside noise. Only downer was that there were no cots or cribs available (apparently there is only 1 crib for the entire place). Aside from that we were satisfied and would consider staying there again.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed here at the beginning of our mini road trip and we liked it so much we wanted to stay here again at the end of our mini road trip but it was all booked up. :(

Not far from Hollywood Blvd and universal studios, if you have got a car then I don't think the area really matters - but if you're walking around maybe you might not like it very much!

The rooms were lovely and clean and beds very comfortable. Gym (treadmill, bike and weights) didn't open until 8:30am, would be good if it opened at 6:30am so I could work up and appetite before breakfast!

All in all we had a lovely stay for what we needed! :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I loved my stay at Best Western Burbank Airport Inn. I havve stayed here on previous trips. I changed to Best Western from another hotel due to better price! This hotel is easy to navigate, good value, super convenient to my destination in N. Hollywood, felt like home, very comfy, great staff, love the business center in the lobby, love the complimentary breakfast, room nice decor, very warm and wonderful stay at Best Western. Personally, I want to travel the world and think Best Western might be my first pick for my hotels around the world. GRACIAS!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

San Jose, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Next to a busy industrial road and you can hear trucks all night long.

Rooms are upgraded but small. Not kids friendly setup.

Breakfast room menu is horrible and the room can accommodate about 10 people. It was a extremely crowded.

Front desk staff had attitude.

Three 3 star is for the upgraded rooms. Everything else deserves 0.

Room Tip: Don't get king bed rooms.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

we needed a place to sleep for one night on our way back to Norcal and that is what we got. The room was clean, the towels were like paper and the carpet was cheap. At breaskfast, there was no coffee and alot of carbs.....had to wait for someone to come and fix the coffee machine. Secrity cameras everywhere and if you wanted to look out the window to the street, you got to see what goes on at a 711 all night long.....I paid in advance over the phone, but if I had any common sense, I would have stayed somewhere else. On a positive note, fast internet, great cable TV and crown molding in the room.

If you have choice and like walking around, go somewhere else. If you need a place to put your head for the night and have a small car, it will do. I say small car as there is tandem parking in the painfully small spaces in the garage....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I dont know LA but was told to stay in north hollywood -- close to a meeting. Hotwired this -- supposedly 3 stars. I think it probably desrved its star rating (and I think I'm more of a four or five star person - although I wonder sometimes: this is as good as it gets?) The good stuff: free parking, free wifi. Once I got into the room, I was pleasantly surprised :: big, newish bathroom, clean, decent bedding, relatively spacious (not much floor space but ok), fridge, and microwave. Right next door to a little strip mall - Japanese restaurant wasn't great but also wasn't terrible or pricey (kind of a casual neighborhoods place). Skimpy on the crab in the California roll, dry salmon teriyaki . $17 dinner special. Put sake in a bowl of hot water on the table (never saw that before but it kind of made sense) I didnt get sick. The 24-hour donut place looked sketchy but appealing in a dive kind of way.

• Stayed October 2012
aurora, co
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Had one night in Burbank, and chose this property based on cost and prior reviews. The hotel has obviously been recently renovated. New carpet, walls, furniture. While on the smaller side, the property has the amenities of a larger hotel, including a computer and printer to use for free, free WiFi in your room, exercise room, b'fast room (left too early for the airport to have used it tho), in-room coffee, refrigerator, and safe. Staff was very nice and professional, and Mario at the front desk even referred to me by name when he saw me come out of the computer room. Few 5-star properties can boast that sort of customer service ! The bedding was really nice and super comfortable. Towels very thin, but they do the trick. Yum-Yum donuts open 24hrs right next door, should you have 2am munchy needs. I didn't, so can't rate them. 7-11 across the street. Should I be back in Burbank, I would not hesitate to book again at this property.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Burbank Airport Inn? Share your experiences!