“BEST WESTERN IS AWESOME!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #77 of 323 hotels in Los Angeles
A TripAdvisor Member
“BEST WESTERN IS AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I loved my stay at Best Western Burbank Airport Inn. I havve stayed here on previous trips. I changed to Best Western from another hotel due to better price! This hotel is easy to navigate, good value, super convenient to my destination in N. Hollywood, felt like home, very comfy, great staff, love the business center in the lobby, love the complimentary breakfast, room nice decor, very warm and wonderful stay at Best Western. Personally, I want to travel the world and think Best Western might be my first pick for my hotels around the world. GRACIAS!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
San Jose, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Next to a busy industrial road and you can hear trucks all night long.

Rooms are upgraded but small. Not kids friendly setup.

Breakfast room menu is horrible and the room can accommodate about 10 people. It was a extremely crowded.

Front desk staff had attitude.

Three 3 star is for the upgraded rooms. Everything else deserves 0.

Room Tip: Don't get king bed rooms.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

we needed a place to sleep for one night on our way back to Norcal and that is what we got. The room was clean, the towels were like paper and the carpet was cheap. At breaskfast, there was no coffee and alot of carbs.....had to wait for someone to come and fix the coffee machine. Secrity cameras everywhere and if you wanted to look out the window to the street, you got to see what goes on at a 711 all night long.....I paid in advance over the phone, but if I had any common sense, I would have stayed somewhere else. On a positive note, fast internet, great cable TV and crown molding in the room.

If you have choice and like walking around, go somewhere else. If you need a place to put your head for the night and have a small car, it will do. I say small car as there is tandem parking in the painfully small spaces in the garage....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I dont know LA but was told to stay in north hollywood -- close to a meeting. Hotwired this -- supposedly 3 stars. I think it probably desrved its star rating (and I think I'm more of a four or five star person - although I wonder sometimes: this is as good as it gets?) The good stuff: free parking, free wifi. Once I got into the room, I was pleasantly surprised :: big, newish bathroom, clean, decent bedding, relatively spacious (not much floor space but ok), fridge, and microwave. Right next door to a little strip mall - Japanese restaurant wasn't great but also wasn't terrible or pricey (kind of a casual neighborhoods place). Skimpy on the crab in the California roll, dry salmon teriyaki . $17 dinner special. Put sake in a bowl of hot water on the table (never saw that before but it kind of made sense) I didnt get sick. The 24-hour donut place looked sketchy but appealing in a dive kind of way.

• Stayed October 2012
aurora, co
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Had one night in Burbank, and chose this property based on cost and prior reviews. The hotel has obviously been recently renovated. New carpet, walls, furniture. While on the smaller side, the property has the amenities of a larger hotel, including a computer and printer to use for free, free WiFi in your room, exercise room, b'fast room (left too early for the airport to have used it tho), in-room coffee, refrigerator, and safe. Staff was very nice and professional, and Mario at the front desk even referred to me by name when he saw me come out of the computer room. Few 5-star properties can boast that sort of customer service ! The bedding was really nice and super comfortable. Towels very thin, but they do the trick. Yum-Yum donuts open 24hrs right next door, should you have 2am munchy needs. I didn't, so can't rate them. 7-11 across the street. Should I be back in Burbank, I would not hesitate to book again at this property.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Escondido, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I knew from past reviews the neighborhood was going to be pretty sketchy. Lots of tire stores, indoor swap meets and the like. However, the hotel is just 5 minutes to I-5 so super convenient, the rooms are gorgeous, the price is right and the staff very personable.

I've stayed at the Omni downtown, and I would say this room rivaled it. Very large and *the* most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept on. Bathroom boasts granite counters and tub enclosure. Fantastic sheets on the bed. Micro, fridge, coffee maker, etc.

People have made comments about the parking being odd. We only had to double park one time and it was a straight shot into the lobby. Check-in by Mario was *so* pleasant. I booked through Hotwire and had read other reviews, so I politely asked, "I read the reviews on Tripadvisor; may we have a room away from Lankershim?" He quickly obliged and we were in the very rear of the hotel -- no noise at all! Mario is a wonderful rep for this hotel -- I hope the owner reads it. So sweet, accommodating, etc.

Tips:

* Sign up for Best Western Rewards on its site to get credit for your stay toward future free stays.

* Breakfast ends at 9 a.m. If you miss it, go next door to Yum Yum Doughnuts and it offers a massive breakfast croissant with egg, ham and cheese. I couldn't finish it!

* 7/11 across the street is busy and great for late night munchies.

* The single parking garage spaces are on the left when you pull in; the tandem spaces are on the right.

* Excellent location for events -- we had one downtown and one in Pasadena, so we were 25 minutes away from both locations.

Negatives:

* HATED the security buzzer on the room's door when it was ajar. But it would go off even when the door was all the way closed. I left a maintenance request for it.

* The farther south you go on Lankershim, it's boobie bar city. Hey, but for $79 a night, I will put with it. :-)

In summary, 4 star rooms at a 2 star price. Very convenient location and friendly staff.

Room Tip: * Request a room away from Lankershim to avoid street noise. Preschool mentioned in other reviews is...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
boulder
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Worst neighborhood to have a hotel. We were insulted by drunks in front of the hotel as we were deciding to check in. They refused a refund because their policy is 24 hour advance cancellation. Of course that is the case since once you see it you won't want to stay there. Security cameras everywhere makes you really feel safe? It makes me wonder why they need all that extra security. Sorry, it may be cheap but it isn't even worth the low price. Totally horrid.

Room Tip: Rooms are all noisy. Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Burbank Airport Inn? Share your experiences!