“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Central L.A)
323-962-3373
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Melbourne, Australia
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

This was our first visit to Hooters and I must admit I expected a little more. Yes we had the chicken wings and we couldn't eat them all. Our waitress wasn't that friendly and was too busy chatting with boys on another table. Location is great but everything on the table was a bit sticky. I felt comfortable taking my teenagers in here but it wasn't as good as I had anticipated

Visited September 2013

Perth, Australia
“best food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

hooters by far has the best chicken wings in America ;) good atmoshpere and friendly staff , family vibe as well as a good 'bar'

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good locations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Right on Hollywood Boulevard, can't beat the location for sure. Typical good looking staff and the food is the same everywhere. Best location however, not many good restaurant locations on Hollywood Boulevard.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
bayshore
“Let the customer know the deal!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Loved the wings! Plenty of meat and the sauce was great. The hooter girl servers (at least the one I had) have a phony friendliness to them, can see right thru it.
Well after I asked what beers are on tap and received the food and beverages, took a more thorough look at the menu and noticed there was a domestic tap beer special I would of had instead of my expensive Stella. Thanks for telling me hooter girl, woulda been nice, that's why I stiffed you.

Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“Try the one near the Staples Center”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This place was very nice and clean for the traffic that pours through it. The prices were typical and there is not good parking, but for foot traffic, its easy to get to right across the street. The servers were, well, talented and friendly. I maintain that I come here for the chicken wings, which were very good.

• Visited May 2013