“Great comedy, delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jon Lovitz Comedy Club
1000 Universal Studios Blvd #222, Universal City, Los Angeles, CA 91608 (Central L.A)
(818) 824-6545
Improve this listing
Ranked #134 of 329 Activities in Los Angeles
Type: Comedy Clubs, Amusement
Little Falls, NJ
6 attraction reviews
“Great comedy, delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Went on a tuesday night as they offered comp tickets for that night. Loved the comedy acts. I was expecting bad food but it was delicious! We opted for the dinner platter: salad, entree, soda & tip included for one price. I had the alfredo pasta & even the salad...both were delicious & beautiful presentation. Had a great time!

Visited October 2013

Los Angeles, California
47 attraction reviews
“Great Environment, Good Food, Outstanding Comics”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I absolutely love comedy clubs. There are a number of high profile ones located in the Hollywood area. Lovitz's Club attracts top talent and the shows are top notch. However, Lovitz's offers a lot of things that the clubs on Sunset don't. Like plenty of parking (they even validate). They also offer several delicious dining options that you will certainly enjoy. This could easily be a dinner date with a show at one place. Nothing on the menu is "too" pricey and I have enjoyed all of the different items that I have tried.

Additionally the servers are very nice, attentive, and genuinely interested in providing good service.

Visited March 2013
North Providence, Rhode Island
10 attraction reviews
“A Laugh Riot and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

As part of our honeymoon, my husband and I came to the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club in Universal City Walk for "Hollywood Babble-On" with Ralph Garman and Kevin Smith. We were two hours early for the show, so while we were waiting outside the club, one of the staff members invited us in to see a slew of comedians before the show we had tickets for. I thought the club itself was comfortable and suitably decorated for a theatre. My husband had a chicken sandwich with a "Jay and Silent Bob" naught name; he thought it was delicious. I had a piece of rich chocolate cake right before "Hollywood Babble-On" started because I knew I was going to laugh so much. And indeed we did laugh. During part of the show, Ralph and Kevin do a section of "Shout-Outs," emails sent in by attendees if they want to be roasted. Ralph serenaded my husband and I--we were right in front of the stage--with a song a la David Bowie, while Kevin did a little dance. It was so hilarious, my sides hurt from laughing. The entire show was wonderful, and the club was a neat place to go. I'll always remember my visit at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club, and perhaps we'll go again.

Visited October 2011
“I had a blast here! I love to laugh, so...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010 via mobile

I had a blast here! I love to laugh, so this was totally my kind of place. Great beer on tap, yummy bar food, and hilarious entertainment. It's normally $10 to get in, but it's easy to get free passes. I can't wait to go again!!