The living room was decorated by an up-and-coming L.A. interior firm. No boring IKEA here!
You'll appreciate the living room's eclectic style and taste...
Another look at the living room. Plenty of room for everyone to get comfortable!
The living room features a cozy sitting area in the window, perfect to curl up with a book!
Another look at the living room.
Los Angeles
Rental Home –
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Christine...
Sydney, Australia
“Cosy home away from home in a prime position!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

I am so happy to have found my "place to stay" whenever I visit LA in the future. The apartment was full of character and I especially loved the books lying about that really captured the essence of Hollywood. ( Marilyn Monroe was my favourite).
The bedrooms were huge with incredibly comfy beds and masses of cupboard space which is not often the case when travelling - so five stars for that!
The location of the apartment is fabulous as it allows you to explore some cool and groovy places and top restaurants and cafes without the use of a car - which is great for LA, where getting around can be tiresome without one. We could walk easily to The Beverly Centre, The Grove ( just magical at Xmas time) and numerous good quality cafes with great food - Joans on Third, Toast and Little Door were some of my favourites.
Apart from all this Eric was incredibly professional and polite in all his dealings with us, giving prompt and helpful replies to our many emails! He made us feel at home and seemed genuine in his desire for us to enjoy our stay, which made the experience all the more pleasurable and hassle free!
The visitor's book also answered any questions you could possibly have and had oodles of suggestions for things/places in the area!
I can not recommend this apartment, and Eric enough - my new home away from home.
Great size kitchen too!
Loved it! :-)
Christine Denny - Sydney, Australia [ JAN 2013 - stayed DEC 2012 ]

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Location and size
Liked least: One shower had not too good water pressure.....but the other one was fantastic!!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 11, 2013
Hello Christine, thank you so much for your extremely nice words! I'm so glad you enjoyed staying at my place, and I love that you appreciated the "fabulous" Hollywood design. :-) It sounds like you also found some of the best restaurants in the neighborhood-- Joan's on Third, in particular, is one of my favorite places in all of Los Angeles, and The Little Door is absolutely amazing (as you saw!).

I also wanted to let you know that I'm having a plumber come over to take a look at the water pressure issue in the guest bathroom shower... I see that it's doing okay but could be stronger, so I'll be having that repaired.

It would be great to have you back to stay with me any time, so please do keep me in mind when your travels bring you to Los Angeles. :-)

best,
Eric
Interested in this property?
Fleurio
Sydney, Australia
“Fabulous, spacious, and convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

This property was great, each room was really spacious, good kitchen and laundry. Fabulous location. Magnolia's bakery was right on the corner. 5-10 min walk to the Beverly Centre, Beverly Connection and Loehmann,s . Great cafes within a 5-10 min walk, Joan's on 3rd, Toast, the Grove and farmers market are only a 15-20 min walk and you have some great shops to go past on your way.... We had a great stay and Eric was only a phone call away to answer any questions we had.....

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: One of the showers had a little issue with water pressure but the other shower was great! But have told the owner and he is looking into it.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 11, 2013
I'm so glad you had a terrific stay. As you saw, the neighborhood is full of gems (like Magnolia Bakery-- isn't it delicious? Every time I'm there, everything looks so good that I can't decide what to get and end up just staring at everything and changing my mind a bunch of times!)... so glad you had a chance to explore the area and see all the cool shops and restaurants.

I also saw your note about the low water pressure on the guest bathroom shower, and I'm having that looked at. Thank you for letting me know about this.

Please let me know when you're coming back to Los Angeles as I'd love to have you stay with me again.

best
E
Interested in this property?
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$259
Night
Week
Make Inquiry
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 3 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing